BSM: you flash someone

Luke:(age:16): you loved Harry styles and knew you shouldn't have done this but wasn't thinking and flashed him hoping he didn't see but sadly he did and told you to get backstage which you did you said "I didn't think you would notice." He said "well I did never do that again Luke can agree with me on this." Luke said "definitely what were you thinking." You said "I wasn't thinking it won't happen again." Then you enjoyed the rest of the show backstage and still got grounded for doing it.

Calum:(age:17): your friend dared you too at a Louis Tomlinson concert so you did and he caught you and said "get backstage now." In front of everyone you went back with security and calum said "wasn't necessary." You said "yfn dared me." Your friend said "didn't think she would actually do it." Louis said "well she won't be doing it again now will you?" You said "no I won't I'm sorry." Calum said "you're still grounded." You were stuck back there for the rest of the show.

Ashton:(age:18):you showed up waisted and Ashton didn't noticed until you flashed Liam you were at his show and Liam said "go backstage now." You did with your friend laughing Ashton said "you're grounded for being waisted and for doing that." You said "I'm having fun lighten up." Liam said "you can have fun with out alcohol." You forgot you were talking to two sober people you said "I'm sorry it won't happen again." Ashton said "your damn right it won't." Then enjoyed the rest of the concert backstage.

Michael:(age:19): you flashed Niall at his show he said "really not cool I'm like a brother to you." You said "I know I didn't think that through." Michael said "don't let it happen again." You said "I won't." And enjoyed the rest of the show embarrassed that you did that your friend was laughing at you you rolled your eyes and enjoyed the rest of the show.