BSM: a guy checks you out

Luke:(age:14): you were walking back from a movie with your friends when you felt someone checking you out you looked back and saw a guy who you knew to well you rolled your eyes and said "you're not getting into my pants." Of course when you said that the boys plus girls had to be walking over Luke looked at the guy and went over to him and said "leave her alone if I see you look at her or near her there will be hell to pay." The guy left then you said "Luke."he said "don't Luke me no guy ever does that to you and gets away with it." Then you guys left he dropped off your friends you said "thank you for that he was checking me out too." He said "no problem of course he was he's a dick." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the night.

Calum:(age:15): you were tanning outside when you felt eyes on you you looked up and saw a guy looking at you then someone said "she's 15 keep walking perve." You looked over and saw calum you walked over to him and said "thank you I'm coming in now." He said "you're welcome and good I don't trust people around here." Then you guys chilled with the others for the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:16): you were at a school football game and this guy kept checking you out and Ashton was there he noticed and said "check her out again dude My fist will meet your face." The guy was out of there you smiled and said "thanks bro." He said "no problem sis." And enjoyed the rest of the game.

Michael:(age:17): you were getting uncomfortable with this guy looking at you at this party you were at Michael said "like the view?" To the guy he said "yeah." Then he said "well I'm going to give you a better one of my fist look again you'll get beat." The guy ran away you smiled and said "thank you." He said "anything for you." Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the party for the rest of the night.