Imagine he picks you up from somewhere

Luke: you were waiting for luke and the boys plus the girls to come and get you from work your co worker was waiting with you to make sure you made it home safe you were talking to her when luke pulled in your co worker says "what the hell how do you know them?" You said "he's like a brother to me." Then you got into the car Sierra said "that was nice of her."you said "yeah she wanted to make sure I got home safe." Luke said "that's good." Then you guys headed home.

Calum: he was picking you and your friends up from the mall they said "how did you convince him to Come and get us?" You said "I didn't have too he does whatever I say." They said "he's whipped then." You laughed and said "the boys think so to meaning his friends who you'll probably meet cause they are always together which I love." Then calum pulled in with the boys and girls you guys hopped in but your friends stood outside you said "come on guys."They said "this isn't the right car yet they don't seem to be freaked out so maybe it is." You said "it is the right car calum's my boyfriend I told you that." They were shocked but got in and was quiet you laughed and said "they're not usually like this." Sierra said "oh Crystal and I know." You laughed with them then you friends couldn't help but laugh then you guys headed back to your house.

Michael: he was picking you up from a party you couldn't be there anymore cause of this guy kept bothering you your friends came with you since they were borad of the party already Michael pulled in with the others including the girls you hopped in your friends stood outside you said "get in I don't want the guy to come out and follow us." They hopped in and said "well we didn't know if they were the people taking us home or not cause you said your brother was getting us and Michael isn't your brother how do you know them?" You said "he's like a brother to me I live with him and Crystal." They said "oh makes sense now." Crystal said "what did you mean so the guy doesn't follow you out?" You said "a guy was bugging me all night I kept telling him no and he wasn't taking no for a answer that's when I called Michael to come and get us cause I wasn't dealing with that anymore." Michael said "you did the right thing." Then you guys headed home.

Ashton: he was coming to get you from your friends house when you friend saw his car she said "damn someone has money." You laughed and said "I don't but he does." Your friend said "who is he." You said "my boy." She said "which is who?" You said "I'll show you." And walked out to Ashton's  car the others where there and same with Crystal and Sierra the girls said "hey girl." You said "hey." And hopped in the car with your friend speechless Ashton said "she didn't say she was dating me or you didn't believe her." She said "I didn't believe her holy shit." You laughed and then said bye to her and headed home with the others.