BSM: you dress as a banana for harry's show

Luke:(age:12): he was bring you to see Harry and you wore a banana suite to get noticed the show started and Harry just laughed at you you were so happy he noticed you even know you knew him personally and he sung the banana song to you it was the best night of your life Sierra said "guess it was worth it." You said "toally." She chuckled happy you were so happy that you got noticed afte the show Harry said "clever." You laughed then you guys chilled the rest of the night.

Ashton:(age:13): your friends didn't think you would get notice by him by A: you knew him and B: he's noticed people in banana suites before the show started and the boys thought you were crazy to wear it there but you were going to show them you weren't when it got to watermelon sugar he saw you and sung the banana song you were so happy after the show you guys went back and Olivia said "you're to much." You laughed and said "I'll do anything for Harry." He chuckled and you guys chilled the rest of the night.

Calum:(age:14): he thought you were insane and so did your friends when you guys arrived a lot of people complemented you then the show started and harry noticed you and laughed at you and sung you the banana song after the show he said "works every time." You laughed then enjoyed the rest of the night with them and him including Olivia.

Michael:(age:15): you wore it without a care in the world and he did notice you so it was worth it after the show he said "you knew."you said "I did and wasn't worried about anything." He chuckled then you guys chilled after the show.