BSM: you get pushed down the stairs

Luke:(age:11): you were a little 6 grader and it was the end of the day you were trying to get to your brother and his friends plus the girls you were walking down the stairs when someone pushed you it was toally by accident cause they bumbed you you went flying down the rest of the stairs and hit your head at the end your friends came over and asked if you were ok and same with the girl that did it by accident then you blacked out when you woke up you were in a white room you goraned and noticed Luke next to you he said "hey there little one how are you feeling?" You said "my head hurts." The doctor said "you have a concussion take it easy for a while." You said "I will." Then you were free to go you saw the girl again you said "I'm ok." As Luke carrier you out not wanting you to walk she said "good I feel terrible." Sierra said "it was a accident." Then you guys headed home.

Ashton:(age:12): you were heading to your next class talking to your friends when out of no where the school bully pushed you down the flight of the stairs you were going down your friend gasped and ran down to see if you were ok but you were unconscious by the time she got to you the girl smirked and said "that's what she gets for not giving me what I wanted." Your friend called 911 when you woke up you were in the hospital with Ashton next to you and the boys plus girls too including the one direction boys and girls too you said "the fuck why the fuck is one direction and their girls here did I really hit my head that hard that I'm now I'm seeing things?" They chuckled Harry said "good to know you're ok we were worried." You smiled and said "yeah I think I'm ok I'm in pain but think I'm good." The doctor came in and said "you have broken ribs and head damage we're going to keep you over night just in case anything changes but you should be fine." Then you saw a girl you knew to well she said "I know I'm the last person you want to see don't worry boys you don't have to sue me or kill me or anything I was just part of the group I didn't touch her or even do anything to her." You said "I've always liked you cause you would mouth to me you're so sorry and stay back and hangout with me." Ashton said "you're a good egg why do you hangout with people like them?" She shrugged and said "guess it was because I thought they were good people but they actually aren't I'm actually friends with her friend do you think we could be friends?" You said "of course." She smiled and then stayed with you until she had to go.

Calum:(age:13): this guy liked you but you didn't like him back cause he was a dick and tortured you like there was no tomorrow so it was no surprise when you were walking with your friends that he shoved you down the outside stairs may I add that were concrete you fell all the way down them your friends gasped as him and his friends high fived and laughed at you you were about to say something when you heard calum say "what the actual fuck is wrong with you I don't fucking care how old you are we're suing you that was not called for at all you don't fucking push someone down the stairs is this your mother?" As he was close to the kid by now who was terrified and saw a women coming over he pointed at her he nodded he went over to her and said "your son here just pushed my little sister down all these steps." You said "I'm fine let's just go." He knew you weren't fine the lady could tell too and she wasn't happy with her son and said "I'm so sorry he did that to her." Calum said "you'll be hearing from my lawyers let's go yn." He picked you up as you were in pain and put you in the back with the others you said "I'm not going back." He said "fine with me I'm taking you out of there you're never going back I'm home school you." You were surprised but happy that he took you out of that place.

Michael:(age:14): these girls were gaining up on you at school it was the end of the day they were saying stuff to you and you were backing up into the stair case that was out side they stopped once you guys got close and then the head girl pushed you down them you were waiting for the impact when it didn't come you looked behind you and saw Crystal you sighed in relief she said "I got you what Is your problem?" Looking at the girl she said "she wouldn't let me be friends with her." You said "cause she just wanted to meet the boys." Michael said "well you're meeting us now but we're suing you for pushing her down all these stairs she could have gotten hurt." Her mom was there and heard that her mom said "I don't know what's gotten into her." Crystal said "well she's not allowed near her or at any of my husband's events." The girl was shocked she said "boys you're going to allow her to do that her of all people?" They said "yup yes we are." Then you guys headed to the car and headed home thankful you didn't have to deal with her anymore.