BSM: you run away when your parents fight

Luke:(age:12): you've been hearing your parents fight on this whole trip you just wanted to spend time with Luke and the others with out their fighting but no they can't last one moment without fighting ever Luke noticed that you were getting feed up by it cause Once again they were fighting over who knows what now you rolled your eyes and left you walked all the way to calum's house he opened the door before you could even walk in he just cuddled with you not to long after Luke and the others walked in he said "you're staying with me I told them it's not a healthy environment for you to be in and they agreed and said you can live with me and Sierra." You smiled and said "finally." He chuckled you hugged him and spent the rest of the day with them.

Calum:(age:13): you were sick of them fighting on a family vacation to visit calum the whole time just then going back and forth your dad said "this is why we aren't together anymore." You rolled your eyes and walked out and headed to ashton's house he opened the door right when he saw you and allowed you to come in he hugged you and said "they will get tired of it." You said "I don't think they ever do." Then you chilled with him for the rest of the day the others walked in calum said "they went home they said you can stay with me since it's better for you here with us." You smiled happy that you got to live with your big brother.

Ashton:(age:14): I don't even know why they decided the both of them coming to see you and Ashton was a good idea when you didn't even talk to your dad neither did Ashton you guys wanted nothing to do with him so I don't know why your mother brought him here probably just to argue with him and you weren't putting up with that so you left and headed to Luke's Ashton didn't come in to long  after he said "I told them both to go home if they are just going to fight that's not going to happen." You said "no like I don't get why he even came." Luke said "I guess to make good?" You laughed and said "never." Then you guys chilled with them for the rest of the night.

Michael:(age:15): it was the day after Michael and crystal's wedding you and your parents were staying for a week but you didn't ever want to leave Michael because all your parents do is fight even on this trip and you can tell Michael was over it like you were so you snuck out and went to Harry's house you walked in he said "again?" You said "yeah and they won't stop." Then the others came in including Michael he said "their gone your staying  with me I don't know why they would want you to be part of any of that." You smiled and said "me either glade I'm not anymore thank you." He said "no problem sis." Then you guys chilled the rest of the day.