BSM: your friend hates you and you hate her

Luke:(age:11): you were with your friends and you didn't get along with one of your friends you've been trying to drop her but she doesn't get the hint she doesn't like you either so I don't know why she sticks around you guys got to your house and the girl who hated you said "what a dump." You and your other friends gave her a look and looked around the cleaned house you said "this place isn't a dump." She said "it is when you're here." Your friend said "she lives here." You other friend said "Excatly that's why it makes it a dump." Someone said "that makes no sense are you calling her trash?" It was Sierra your friend said "um toally not I was um just leaving bye." And she was out you said "thank gosh thank you Sierra." She said "no problem have no idea what I did but always here to help." Your friend said "we were trying to get rid of her then you caught her she got scared and we will never have to see her again." Sierra said "good as she should be." Then you guys hung out with the girls for the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:12): you were heading to a Harry concert and he didn't like this girl as much as you did you hated her but your other friends were coming and you didn't want to be rude you guys arrived backstage Harry said "really?" giving you a look You said "I get it from you." He said "true and your brother but when will she leave." I said "hopefully soon." Your friend said "she just called you a whore for talking to Harry." You said to the girl "what's your issue with me?" She said "you think you can get all the guys and get everything you want." Harry said "far from true she's not interested in anyone and she can't get everything she wants." She was silent and said "I'll just leave." She walked away and you said "as she should she's smart." Harry chuckled then you enjoyed the rest of the night.

Calum:(age:13): the girl who didn't like and she didn't like you was following you every where annoying you once school was over she followed you and your friends when someone said "leave my sister alone." It was Calum the girl left and ran to the bus you smiled and got into the car and said "thank you for that she was bugging me all day." He said "no problem I'll do anything for you and she needs to stop." You said "I've told her but I think she's learned now." Your friends said "she definitely have."then you guys headed inside since you were home.

Michael:(age:14): you were having a party and this girl who hated you came you didn't like her either you sighed she said "does it look like I want to be here either?" You said "yes it actually does if you don't want to be here you can leave and you didn't have to come." She laughed and said "I came cause my boyfriend is here didn't want you taking him." You laughed and said "I would never take your boyfriend ever." Then she went to go find him Crystal said "why is she here?" You said "to find her boo and hopefully leave." Once she found him they did leave you said "thank gosh." The girls laughed and same with your friends and you guys enjoyed the rest of the night.