BSM: your friends with louis sisters

Luke:(age:16):you had no idea they were Louis sister's you were spending a week with lottie phobe and daisy cause you won a contest to be with them and you loved them today was sadly the last day you loved them and loved your time there but when you got to the airport you saw your brother and the boys you said "are we staying longer?!?!!" He said "yeah Louis called me and said that you love his sister's so we can stay to see mali too." You were so happy you saw Louis and thanked him he said "no problem love you're the best." Then you guys headed back to Lottie's house.

Ashton:(age:17): you were at this makeup show and lottie was there too with the twins too and Louis you said "did they drag you here?" He said "did you drag Ashton here?" Kaykay walked over and said "that was me then the other girls dragged the other boys here." Lottie and you laughed same with the twins they said "they love us." You said "they have to or they wouldn't be here." Ashton said "True that." Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the day.

Michale:(age:18): lottie and the twins were staying with you guys for a week and Louis happened to be in California during this time too so he came and visited them he said "I toally forgot you were Clifford's sister." You laughed and said "everyone does and gets surprised when Michael and the boys are here I'm like I'm Related."he chuckled then you guys just talked for the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:19): you were visiting Mail and the boys plus calum just arrived you ran into lottie plus the twins and Louis lottie said "hey girl long time no seen." You laughed cause you just slept over at her house yesterday she was the best and same with the twins you guys were besties. The boys loved that that meant they got to spend more time together too which they haven't gotten too in so long.