BSM: you tell his girlfriend to shut up

Luke:(age:11): you and Sierra saw this tictok where you tell someone to shut up as a prank when they ask you to do something so you guys decide to give it a try you guys were chilling with the others when Sierra said "yn can you please get me a water." You said "no get it yourself." Luke gave you a look you tried not to laugh she said "please I'm so comfortable right now." Snuggling closer into Luke You said "no shut up I'm not getting you a water you can do it yourself." Everyone was shocked you couldn't help but brust out into laughter and same with Sierra Luke said "why the fuck are you guys laughing she can't talk to you that way or anyone."You said "it's a prank for tictok I wasn't being serious you know that." He said "you girls got us there." You laughed then got her some water then sat back down and chilled with them.

Calum:(age:12): you and the girls decided to do the tictok prank on the boys were you tell them to shut up when they ask you to do something they were chilling and relaxing when Kaykay said "yn can you come hangout with us." You said "no." You were upstairs Calum said "that's not like her." Then Crystal said "please we want to see ya yn." You said "no just shut up I'm not in the mood to deal with any of you." They were all shocked Calum said "oh hell no she didn't just tell you to shut up." Jumping up from his seat Sierra said "cal it's a joke it's for tictok." You said "yeah I wasn't being serious I'm coming don't worry I know how to act you taught me well." Then you guys all started laughing he said "I was about to beat you." You said "I know." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:13): you guys were doing the shut up prank on tictok the girls decided it was a good idea to do it on all of them you just came back from your friends house and Sierra said "how was it?" You tried hard not to laugh while saying "it was fine." Then Kaykay asked "while you're in there get some snacks for us please." You said "no shut up." Ashton said "what did you just say?" Storming into the kitchen You said "it's a prank." Kaykay said "she wasn't serious." You said "yeah it was for tictok." You guys were laughing as you grabbed some snacks for them Michael said "Ashton was about to kill you." You said "I know that's why I told him it was a prank before getting killed." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.

Michael:(age:14): you were sleeping when Crystal woke you up and told her about the prank she wanted to do on them so you were in on it too then she walked back down and chilled with them as you slept alittle more she said "yn please get up we have guest." You said "no shut up I don't want to come and see them." Michael said "excuse me you did not just talk to Crystal that way." While marching up the stairs you jumped out of bed and said "it's a prank I wasn't being serious I'm coming don't worry." You girls were laughing and the boys were too Michael said "I hate but love you guys." You laughed then hungout with them for the rest of the day.