Imagine you watch him sleep

Luke:you had a nightmare about him and couldn't fall back to sleep so you went into his room to make sure your nightmare didn't come true you walked in and saw him and Sierra sleeping peacefully you just stared at him for a while until you heard someone whisper "yn what are you doing?" It was your friend you turned around and said "oh nothing just heading off to bed." And walked out of his room your friend was so confused you said "good night." Then went back to your room leaving your friend there she said "you're so werid." You laughed and went back to sleep.

Calum: you couldn't sleep so you just watched him sleep you were face to face with him he was so peaceful you smiled at him he was adorable when he slept then his eyes started to come open you close yours pretending you were asleep he smiled when he saw you were asleep and then went back to sleep cuddling you you smiled and went to sleep yourself happy you had him in your life.

Ashton: you were standing by the door just watching him as he slept he was so peaceful then you heard someone say "whatcha you doing?" It was Kaykay you jumped a bit she scared you you said "oh nothing I was just heading to bed good night." Then you walked to your room she chuckled at you left then you went to sleep yourself.

Michael: you were depending weather to wake him up or not Crystal told you too but you didn't want too he looked so peaceful then you saw him starting to wake up you ran down stairs he slowly came down and said "were you just watching me sleep?" Looking at you who was next to Calum now you said "psh no why would you think that I was with Calum the whole time." Calum chuckled and said "yeah she toally didn't just run down the stairs after you woke up." Michael chuckled and Crystal said "so he got up on his own?" You said "yeah." She said "good." Then you guys chilled the rest of the night.