BSM: you're happy they left their mangement

Luke:(age:11): you guys ran into them while you guys were out to eat you rolled your eyes at them they said "don't worry you don't have to deal with us anymore they're with someone else now." You said "yes I'm so happy they are with someone better then you suckers." Then you guys left luke said "was that needed." You said "yeah I think so." They laughed then you guys headed home after.

Calum:(age:12): they were picking their kids up from school you rolled your eyes and said "why do your kids go here and not some private school." They said "they're normal just like you." You laughed and said "their fucking rude I wish my brother would just leave you guys so I don't have to deal with you guys." They said "they did they are with someone else." You said "good you lost special people." Then you went to the car Calum said "was that nessary." You said "most definitely." They chuckled you were so happy they weren't with them anymore.

Ashton:(age:13): they were getting their last check from their old management you said "you guys lost something so beautiful such a shame but they deserve better see ya never suckers." Then you left with the boys Kaykay said "you told them." You said "always no one messes with my brothers." Then you guys chilled the rest of the day.

Michael:(age:14): you couldn't stop smile the whole day knowing they left that shitty mangement you were so happy they could just do whatever they want to do now and find a better mangement now you were so happy for them.