Imagine a fan says they are you

Luke: you were heading backstage and saw a girl there Sierra said "everything ok?" The girl gasped and said "oh my gosh it's my bestie Sierra." And hugged her Sierra gave her a weird look and said "umm I'm sorry I don't know you." Pushing her away She said "can't you help me this one time and not be selfish." You said "who are you and you can't talk to her like that." She said "I'm you duh." You said "there's only one of me and everyone back here knows for a fact that I'm me. Let's go girls I don't feel like dealing with this chick." And started walking away and The girl said "I'm with them." Security said "doesn't seem like it to me and say you're yn one more time we will escort you out if you don't leave." She huffed and left you smiled and then walked back Luke said "what took you ladies so long." You said "I'm sorry someone was saying they were me then insulted Sierra and then left." Luke said "if I ever see that girl again she's dead." You laughed but knew he was serouis he doesn't allow anyone to mess with you or Sierra then you guys headed to the tour bus.

Ashton:you were heading to the car when this girl was following you kaykay noticed too and said "may I help you?" And turned around the girl said "Kaykay you know who I'm I'm yn." Everyone looked at her confused you said "Um no I'm yn you're crazy they know who I'm they know you're not me there's only one of me." She said "yeah I'm crazy but I know them you're not yn I'm not going anywhere." Ashton said "I think you need to leave." The girl said "but Ashton I'm yn." Crystal said "you don't even look like her you're not her stop saying you Are when she's right here." Luke said "we're not falling for it now leave before we call security or the cops." Then she left you said "she's crazy." Sierra said "you think." Then got into the car.

Calum:this girl was trying to get all over Calum at this club he didn't want her obviously cause he had you so you walked over and said "leave him alone." Stepping in front of them as calum pulled you close to him She said "she's the fake one not me." Pointing to you You raised a eyebrow at her and said "Excuse me I'm not the fake one sounds like to me you're the fake fan here now leave him alone before I get security." She looked at Calum and  said "Calum she's being mean to me aren't you going to do something about it." Calum said "she's not even being mean to you stop acting like the victim and leave us alone and go." Then she left you said "was she saying she was me?" He said "yeah and I knew she wasn't she's physico yeah you're crazy too but not as crazy as her." You laughed and hugged then just hungout with him the boys and girls the rest of the night.

Michale: this girl was trying to get into their house claiming she was you you walked down and said "there's only one me and they know that and I don't leave this house ever so why would you try and get it when it won't work." The girl left Michael said "she's crazy that's why." You said "you got that right she's insane." Then you guys chilled the rest of the day .