BSM: you want his cuddles

Luke:(age:11): you just wanted to cuddle with Luke and fall asleep you walked down and saw him and Sierra you squeezed in between them and laid down on Luke and put your feet on Sierra and fell right to sleep Sierra said "guess that's all she wanted." He said "yeah only way she'll sleep." They just slept on the couch that night not wanting to wake you.

Calum:(age:12): you were exhausted from the hate all you wanted was calum to cuddle you so you could fall asleep but his girlfriend was over so you decided to cry yourself to sleep cause the hate was to much little did you know he came in and cuddled you so you didn't end up crying yourself to sleep you fell asleep in his arms.

Ashton(age:13); you were cuddling him and ended up falling asleep Kaykay went to the other side and said "that's why she can't pull all nighters."Ashton looked at you and shurgged he said "or I just give to best cuddles." She said "that's true too." Then he cuddled her too and let you sleep.

Michael:(age:14): you were exhausted from hangout with your friends you got home and cuddled with Michael and ended up falling asleep Crystal laughed and said "knew that was coming." Then they let you sleep there until you got up for food.