BSM: a fan gets into their car claiming they are you

Luke:(age:11): you saw a random girl getting into Luke's car you walked over not wanting to be left when you knew they wouldn't leave you cause it wasn't you they were telling her to get out she got out and said "at least they know you." You got into the car and said "she's nuts." Sierra said "yeah you think." Then you guys headed home after that.

Calum:(age:12): you saw a girl get into calum's car you said "hey get out of there." The girl got out when you got close and said "you're lucky they knew I wasn't you." You said "you're lucky they didn't call the cops." She then left you got into the car and said "she's crazy." Calum said "no shit she is." Then you guys headed home.

Ashton:(age:13): you were so close to the car when this girl pushed you out of the way and got in Ashton got out and helped you up you said "what the fuck is wrong with you get out of the car." The girl said "fine i will be you one day ." Ashton said "there's only one of her and that's her now leave." Then she left you said "she's crazy." Kaykay said "yeah she is." As you guys got into the car they asked if you were ok and you said yeah you were fine.

Michael:(age:14): you were in the car so they knew this girl wasn't you you said "you're dumb." She said "well if you weren't here they would have believed it." Crystal said "mmm no we wouldn't." Then she left you said "she's crazy." Crystal said "don't have to tell me twice." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.