Imagine your boyfriend cheats on you

*your boyfriend cheats on you at a Louis concert*

Luke: you guys were at louis's show and none of the boys liked your boyfriend who was with you guys because he didn't want to be left home alone so he just came to come and you guys were front row waiting for the show to start you had no clue where your boyfriend ran off too and didn't really care more invested into waiting for the show to start it started and he still wasn't back Louis looked at you and asked where he was you shrugged not really caring cause you were going to break up with him anyways Sierra came back from getting a drink with your boyfriend on her arm you frowned your eyebrows she said "he was with another girl." You said "you're kidding me right? unbelieveable just leave you just made me breaking up with you so much easier now." and started walking backstage until louis said "love the show just started." Looking at you you said "I need to go backstage." He was confused and got down to your level and said "Why? What happened?"you said "sierra caught yexbn cheating on me." he looked at your ex who hasn't left yet louis said "mate what the fuck is your issue leave now security take that jackass out of here now." Security came over and took your ex out louis brought you over the barricade and hugged you and said "love no tears for him he's not wroth it he's a dick." You smiled and enjoyed the rest of the show with the only people you needed.

Ashton: the show started and your boyfriend was no where to be seen the boys and girls haven't saw him either until you got a text from eleanor saying that he was with her you frowned your brows confused to why he was with her you asked her and she said because she caught him all up on another girl you told her to get him out of here and don't bring him to you you didn't want to see him you sighed louis said "what's up love?" noticing the change in mood same with the other's you said "yexbn cheated on me he was all up on another girl Eleanor caught him." Louis's said "where is that little shit." You said "hopefully gone by now eleanor caught him I told her to tell him to leave." Louis said "don't let that dick ruin your night." And hugged you You smiled and said "I won't." Then enjoyed the rest of the show.

Michael: you guys weren't even backstage yet when your boyfriend left he was talking to a girl you didn't think much of it the others were going inside you said "ybn come on." He said "I'll meet you in there in a second don't worry go in with out me." You frowned your brows not liking that he was still talking to this girl you said "security take that guy away. he doesn't have a ticket and I don't know him he's not with me anymore." Your ex now was shocked and said "wait what I'm with them she's literally my girlfriend." You said "not anymore you're not we're over." He said "all because I was talking to a girl?" you said "longer than I liked you too." The security took him away and you headed inside where the other's were Louis said "were's the ass?" you said "gone." He said "good." You said "he was talking to this girl way to long." Louis said "fuck him you got us." You smiled happy to have them in your life

Calum: your boyfriend was no where to be found until Calum found him and brought him over he said "he's lucky I didn't beat him right then and there." You said "where was he?" Brandy said "with another girl talking to her and trying to get with her." Louis said "get him out of Here she doesn't need him." Security took him away you smiled at Louis he said "no one messes with you." You laughed happy to have them in your life and thankful for them.