BSM: your friend goes out with a guy that bullies you

Luke:(age:16): your friend has been really sneaky recently not really talking to you and not hangout with you either it was annoying but you waited until she came to you you were walking to your locker when you noticed her and the one guy you wanted nothing to do with ever again he was your ex and now your Bully now this was a low move on both of their parts if they think this is how they will get you back it's not going to happen you slammed your locker shut they looked over and your friends eyes went wide when she notice you you walked away with your other friends your friend said "yn wait." And tried to stop you but you kept walking and said "there's nothing to explain to me so don't even try have fun with him and my brother and Sierra." You walked away she said "you don't have to tell them." As she followed you to where they were waiting for you Luke said "tell us what?" And looked at you you said "that she's going out with my ex and my bully now." Sierra said "some friend you are." Then you got into the car and your friend left Luke said "you don't need her you got us I'm sorry she did that to you." You said "it's whatever her life her choice I just won't be in it anymore." Then you guys headed home and chilled for the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:17):you were throwing a party the boys and girls including the one direction boys and girls where there too when you saw your friend a guy you knew to well and so did the boys Ashton said "you guys need to leave now." Walking over to them your ex friend now said "your going to allow him to kick us out?" Your friend said "yeah she will cause you know their history." Then they left you said "what is wrong with her." Kay Kay said "she doesn't think before she says or do don't worry you got us you don't need her." You said "you're right I don't need her." Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the party.

Calum:(age:18):you were chilling with your friend when you saw your other friend walk by with your ex who now bullied you too you got up and walked inside your friend said "way to go." She said "how is she leaving my fault?" Then someone said "I don't know maybe because your with her ex and her bully now." It was calum the two of them just walked away and he went inside to check on you you said "she's not my friend." He said "don't worry you won't have to deal with her anymore." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.

Michale:(age:19):you were having a birthday party and invited her she said she was bring her boyfriend you said fine not thinking anything of it they walked in you said "oh hell no." She said "what you said I could bring him." Your friend said "she didn't know it was him why would she want him here." You said "you guys both need to leave or stay so my brother and his friends can kill you." Crystal said "I would just leave now not wanting a scene." They left you said "unbelievable." Sierra said "you got us don't worry." Then you enjoyed the rest of your birthday with the people you love.