Imagine they walk in on your zoom meeting

Luke:you were presenting a project for your college course it was on what your life is all about you were almost done when the boys and girls walked in including the one direction boys and girls your class gasped you turned around and saw them and gave them a nervous smile and said "this is my life." Sierra said "you're doing good." And gave you a thumbs up you laughed then you listen to everyone else then afterwards you hungout with them.

Calum:you were in the middle of class when Calum plus the boys and girls walked in including the one direction boys and girls when your partner said "who's the hotties in the back." You turned around and said "my boyfriend and his friends including their girlfriends." Sierra said "hey girl." Popping into the view of your camera Your partner said "you're so damn  lucky how did it happen." You laughed and said "yeah I guess I'm and we meet at a coffee shop and here I'm now." Calum came over and said "she's very lucky she'll never find another guy like me ever." And came into the view of the camera and kissed your cheek you blushed and said "babe but it's so true he's the best one out there." He said "I love you." You said "love ya too." And peaked your lips Then you finished up and hungout with them for the rest of the day.

Ashton:they walked in as you were in class your teacher said "well isn't this pleasant surprise hi boys." You looked behind you and saw them you laughed a nervous laugh they waved your teacher said "don't worry my children and I love them their music is the best I could play it all day." You smiled then continued with your class afterwards you hungout with them for the rest of the day.

Michael:you were in class but not really pay attention and your partner didn't really care about the work either till someone said "do the work if you want good grades." You turned around and saw the boys and girls you said "I'm I get perfect grades." Your partner laughed and said "you live with the best people in the world so jelous." You smiled and said "thank you." Then you finished up and chilled with them for the rest of the day.