BSM: you cuddle with one of the girls

Luke:(age:11): you were napping on Sierra's lap the boys weren't back from the studio yet they arrived and Luke removed you on to calum's lap you stired a bit but didn't wake up Sierra said "jelly." He laughed and said "no but it's my turn to cuddle you now." Then he cuddled her for the rest of the day when you woke up on Calum and saw Luke with Sierra you shrugged and said "was good while it lasted." They laughed then you guys chilled the rest of the day.

Calum:(age:12): you were relaxing on Kaykay's lap until you got moved you looked up and saw Ashton moved you onto your brothers lap you said "well ok then." They laughed then you guys chilled the rest of the day since they were done for the day. Ashton said "I wanted her back." You said "understandable."And cuddled her the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:13): you were cuddling with Crystal until you got removed by someone you looked up and saw Michael move you on to Calum he said "she's mine." She chuckled and cuddle with him you said "well Calum is mine then." He chuckled and cuddled you then you guys chilled the rest of the night.

Michael:(age:14): you were spread out on all the girls so when the boys walked in the ones that were taking said "our turn." And took them from you as you went to Calum and cuddled him you said "you got me." He laughed and said "and you got me." Then you guys cuddled the rest of the day.