Imaine the one direction boys are your cousin

Luke: you Luke and Sierra were throwing a welcoming party for you your whole family was coming including your cousin little did Luke and Sierra know your cousin was the one and only harry styles it never came up he was bring the boys with him including their girls they walked in first Sierra said "no way you're related to the harry styles." Looking at you you smiled and said "I'm his cousin." He said "100 percent if you need to know anything about her I got it all." You laughed and said "I've told them most things accept for you being my cousin cause it never came up until now." Luke said "I think it's amazing he's your cousin." You smiled and then you guys waited for the others to arrive.

Calum: you were so nervous your aunt and uncle including your family were coming over including your cousin Liam you didn't tell Calum cause it never came up until today they walked in and Calum goes "what's up mate it's been years your her cousin?" Surprised to see him there Liam said "it has been and yes I'm her cousin I'm surprised she didn't tell you." Looking at you You said "it never came up." Calum said "it's fine babe I still love you that's so cool he's your cousin." Maya said "wow he's a keeper you finally found the guy of your dreams or should I say got the guy of your dreams." You smile and said "he is and yeah I did after so long I finally did." Then you guys chatted the rest of the day.

Michael: zayn was your cousin but Michael and Crystal didn't know that so when him and Gigi walked in when you said you invited your cousin and his girlfriend over for dinner they were shocked Crystal said "I didn't know he was your cousin." You said "it never came up." Michael said "that's true we never did ask." Then you guys chilled for the rest of the night.

Ashton:you were chilling by the pool when you heard someone say "what's up cuz thanks for telling me you lived with Ashton here?" You said "I did tell you or I thought I did but hey you know now and now you know he's my cousin." Ashton said "it's cool I love Niall he's the best." Niall said "She knows I'm the best." You laughed then you guys chilled for the rest of the day.