Imagine someone you know breaks into the house

Luke: you were sleeping when you heard someone or something in your room you turned on the lights and saw your ex you said "what the fuck are you doing in my room?" He said "I was trying to win you back and then realized that won't happen since I broke into your house." Then someone said "actually my house but that still doesn't make it ok you need to leave before I call the cops on you." He slow turned around to Luke and Sierra he said "I was just leaving you guys look lovely on this beautiful night." Sierra said "get out you can't sweet talk your way out of this one." Then he was out of there you said "he's a Idot." Luke said "we know." Then went back to sleep.

Calum: you and calum were sleeping and then you heard someone or something downstairs you checked the time it was 6:00 in the morning calum was still sleeping he didn't have to get up just yet you got up and went downstairs slowly then you heard English and Irish accent you were confused you walked down and saw the one direction boys and girls you gasped and ran to them and hugged them you said "you scared the crap out of me but I'm so happy you guys are here I missed you guys so much." They said "we missed you too we wanted to surprise you guys." Then calum said "well you did." Then you guys got some breakfast and talked.

Ashton: you were sleeping it was around midnight when you heard people down stairs you looked next to you and saw Ashton so you were confused who was down stairs you walked down and saw the boys they said "Ashton said we could spend the night." You said "oh ok he probably didn't want to wake me that's why he didn't tell  me or he texted me and I didn't see it but it's fine I was confused well good night boys." Then you headed back upstairs and went back to bed as Ashton cuddled you.

Michael: you were up late not able to sleep when someone walked in it wasn't Crystal or Michael cause they were asleep already so you had no clue who it was it was Harry you screamed and hugged him of course that got Crystal and Michael's attention they came running down and said "oh ok she's safe." You said "yeah just wasn't expecting Harry styles thank you for the heads up." Michael said "didn't know you would still be up thought you were Asleep." Harry said "why are you still up this late?" You said "I couldn't sleep." Then you guys all headed to bed.