BSM: a random guy snapchats you and he sees

Calum:(age:13): you were on Snapchat and didn't notice he was watching what you were doing making sure you weren't doing anything stupid then this random guy snapped you your friend was next to you and you looked at her and said "really?" She said "what you need someone." Calum said "the only boy she needs is me and the others including the one direction boys." You said "yeah that's all I need right now." She said "fine you don't have too add him." You said "wasn't planning on it." And deleted him Then you guys chilled the rest of the night.

Luke:(age:14): this random guy snapped you you looked at your friend she said "give him a chance." Luke said "no she won't give him a chance he has to go through us first." You said "yeah cause I don't need a guy only Luke plus the boys and one direction boys and that's it." She said "fine don't add him then." You said "wasn't planning on it." Then you deleted him then you guys chilled the rest of the day.

Ashton:(age:15): this random guy snapped you you said "yfn stop giving random guys my snap." She said "fine but give him a chance." Ashton said "not happening." She said "fine ignore him then." Then you guys hungout the rest of the day with the boys and girls including the one direction boys and girls.

Michale:(age:16):this random guy snapped you you said "yfn why." She said "cause you need some other guys in your life." Calum said "no she doesn't she has us." Michael said "she just needs us and no other guy at the moment." You said "Excatly so I'm ignoring him." She said "fine that's fine." Then you guys hungout for the rest of the day.