Imagine Harry styles notices you and helps you

Luke: you just got back from the groceries you were room mates with sierra and luke they were both busy and couldn't help you then you heard someone say "need some help there love?" you looked over and saw The harry styles you were frozen and just stared for a moment and then said "um no that's way to much to ask from you." He came over and said "nonsense it would be my pleasure." He took the bags you were holding and you just watched as he waited for you to open the door which you ran too and glady opened and then you heard him say "hey mates." The boys said "hey mate we were just going to call you to see if you wanted to hangout with us the others are on their way." he said "I would love too but first I gotta help this lovley lady who I didn't get the name of bring stuff in from her car." he looked at you you said "my name oh yeah my name is yn." and shook his hand he said "pleasure to meet you yn how do you know these boys?" You said "um I'm um.." Sierra said "she's mine and luke's room mate she's usually not like this." You glared at sierra harry chuckled and said "well welcome to the neighborhood." You smiled and helped him bring the rest of the food in you said "thank you again harry." He said "it was no problem." and smiled that beautiful smile you've fell in love with you were just staring at him as he walked into the other room luke and sierra walked in to help you put the food away Luke said "close your mouth you'll catch flies." You snapped out of it and helped them you said "I'm sorry I'm starstruck to say the less." They laughed then you guys headed into the other room where the rest of one direction was and their girls you said "oh yeah I forgot harry had someone." Oliva chuckled and said "it's ok alot of girls do." Then you chilled with them for the rest of afternoon still in shock.

Calum: you were in a club waiting for calum and the others to come when someone said in a lovley british with a hint of american accent say "is this seat taken?" montioning to the seat next to you you looked up and saw the harry styles you said "um no sit please it would be a honor." He sat next to you and said "it's not safe for a beautiful girl like you to be here all alone." You said "my friends are coming they were just finishing up with work." He said "I'll wait with you until they get here wouldn't want anything to happen to you." You smiled and said "thank you I was actually getting kind of nervous." taking a sip of your drink that you got, He said "I'll keep you safe your friends will be please to see someone siting with you." You smiled and said "yeah they will be espeacially my boyfriend he would freak if anything happened to me." Harry said "I would react the same want another?" Noticing your drink was empty you said "I'm good for now." He said "you sure it would be on me? I'll get you one what you like?" You said "something sweet." He got up and got you another drink you watch him as he did you couldn't believe this was happening to you then you heard someone say "oh cal you got competition." You jumped and said "kaykay I hate you." she laughed and said "you love me." Giving you a shoulder hug Harry came back with your drink and handed it to you you smiled and said "thank you for everything." He said "it's no problem you have good friends around you and a amazing boyfriend he has a keeper." smiling at calum you smiled at him and calum snaked his arm around you and said "thank you mate for keeping her safe until we got here I hope we didn't take to long." You said "it was fine you guys weren't to long don't worry." Then you saw olivia and harry said "it was nice meeting..." you said "yn it was nice meeting you too." He hugged you and then went to dance with olivia calum said "dream come true?" You said "yeah like what is life." He chuckled then you guys got some food and enjoyed the rest of the night.

Ashton: This guy was following you on your walk and you were getting scared and nervous then you heard someone said "leave her alone." You look and saw the harry styles you froze he came over to you and walked with you the guy left you were in shock harry said "you alright love?" you snapped out of it and said "yeah I'm fine thank you so much for that." He said "no problem how far are you from your house?" You said "it's only a couple more houses." He said "I'll stay with you to make sure you get home safe I would hate to see a fan get hurt or wrose." You looked at your shirt and blush he laughed and said "it's alright love no need to be embrassed." You chuckled then you guys talked the whole way you saw kaykay and ashton just pull in and the others crystal said "she finally got him." You went wide eye and pale you said "crystal." and blushed he chuckled and said "it's alright you're ok." and hugged you he said "it was nice talking to you yn is this your house?" You said "yeah I'm kaykay's room mate I just moved here." He said "well welcome you have the best people around you and if you ever get into a situation like that again give me a call." and handed your phone back to you you were shocked and said "will do bye harry it was so nice meeting you too." He smiled and left you were in heaven Ashton said "she'll never shut up about this." You shook your head then went in you didn't want to shower cause you smelt like harry now but sadly did cause you smelled and then hungout with the others for the rest of the day.

Michael: You were waiting for the boys to pick you up from work when the harry styles said "mind if I wait with you I don't want you to be waiting by yourself." You were shocked and said "no I don't mind that would be nice." he said "don't want anything happening to a beautiful young girl like you." You smiled and said "yeah the city is crazy." He said "people are crazy." You laughed then you guys talked until the boys plus the girls arrived and crystal said "such a sweetheart thank you harry for waiting with her." He said "it's no problem wouldn't have wanted anything to happen to her she's sweet and a good listener and has good things to say." You smiled and said "thank you and thank you again for waiting with me." He said "no problem yn see ya around." Then he gave you a hug and he was off you squealed and then got into the car michael said "and that's how you make her happy." You smiled and said "yeah he even took a selfie on my phone with me he's so sweet I'm in even more love with him." They chuckled and then you guys headed home you were on cloud 9 still shocked that happened to you and so happy it did.