Imagine he books a trip for you and your friends

Luke: you really wanted to go and vist the one direction boys with your friends to check in on them but couldn't afford then Luke walked in with the others and said "your welcome." Handing you plane tickets to leave today you said "Luke you didn't have to do this." Sierra said "we didn't mind and we're going to see mali koa anyways." You said "oh yeah I almost forgot about her." They laughed you said "thank you guys so much." Luke said "I'll do anything for you." You smiled and then grabbed your bags and your friends then you guys were off to the airport.

Calum: he had a surprise for you you wanted to go to Australia but couldn't afford he told you to pack your bag and you guys were heading somewhere but he wouldn't tell you. Then he said "open." You open your eyes and noticed you were at a airport you said "babe you didn't." He said " I did." You were so happy you hugged him and said "thank you but this is to much." He said "no it's not if we both wanted to do this and I would love you to meet my family." You smiled then got onto the plane you were nervous and excited at the same time. You were happy your friends were coming with you too.

Ashton: you were missing your best friend Liam payne Ashton told you and your friends to pack bags you were confused cause you couldn't afford to see him then he told you in the car "I got you guys tickets to go and see him and we're coming with you wanting to see them and Mail too." You said "thank you so much you're the best I'll pay you back." He said "no problem and no worries we all wanted to do this so it's all good." Then you guys got to the airport and got on to the plane so excited to see him again and happy your friends were coming to experience this too.

Michael: Crystal just brought the tickets for you and Michael plus your friends to go to Georgia since she missed her family so she didn't care and you didn't mind you guys were in your way to the airport excited and happy this worked out and your friends were coming too which was exciting too you couldn't wait.