Imagine you get stuck in a tree

Luke: you and your friends were climbing down from a tree when you slipped and your Jean hold got stuck on a branch you said "welp at least I didn't get hurt." They laughed then you saw the one direction boys and girls including the 5sos boys and girls walking over Maya said "do I even want to know what happened?" You said "I fell out of the tree I'm thankful for this tree if I didn't get stuck I would be hurt." Luke helped you and said "now what do we not do?" You said "fall from trees." Sierra said "I think he meant not climb them." You guys laughed then you guys headed to get some lunch.

Calum:you decided to climb a tree with your friend they were heading down when your jacket got stuck you said "um guys my jacket is stuck." They said "that's why you don't wear nice things while climbing trees." You said "how was I suppose to know we were climbing trees help me." They climbed back up and tried to ge your jacket unstuck when someone said "are you girls alright up there?" It was Eleanor your friends climbed down quickly and said "yeah everything is perfect." And gave her a smile you said "for fuck sake everything is not perfect I'm stuck up here because of you guys don't cover for your self now." Louis said "love how did you get stuck in a tree?" You said "called my jacket getting stuck now can someone come and relase me not like I'm having a anxiety/panic attack or anything." Louis climbed up and easily unattached you you said "thank you let's not mention this to Calum even know I know he saw the whole thing cause he's right there." Calum said "yeah now no more climbing trees got it." You said "you don't have to tell me twice." He chuckled then you guys hungout with them for the rest of the day.

Ashton:you were hanging in a tree when your pants got stuck you said to your friends "um guys help me before other people see." They laughed and said "we'll try." Then they tried to get your pants unattached from the tree but it wasn't working Kaykay said "what are you girls doing?" You said "oh nothing just hanging around but all the blood is rushing to my head so I'm about to pass out." Ashton helped you unattach your pants from the branch you said "never again." Then you guys went to get some food.

Michael: you were home alone climbing a tree of course you slip but your shirt got caught so you were stuck there the boys and girls came home and said "what did you do?" You said "I fell while climbing the tree please help me." Crystal helped you by lifting your shirt you said "thank you I'm not climbing a tree again." Michael said "good but good thing you got stuck you could have gotten hurt." You said "I know I'm thankful for getting stuck." Then you guys chilled the rest of the day.