Imagine louis tomlinson helps you

Luke: you were walking in the mall when someone tripped you and you fell the girls gasped and said "oh my gosh are you ok?" They helped you up You said "yeah I'm ok." You looked behind you and saw girls laughing you said "why?" They said "why what you looked better on the floor." Then someone said "I think she looks fine so why pick on someone you don't know?" You turned around and saw Louis Tomlinson so did the girls they said "no no no she's beautiful I was just saying that um we were um just leaving." They left you smiled at him and said "thank you." He said "no problem yn yes I remember you you were always with Luke on all our tours." You said " I didn't think you would cause I'm older now." He said "you've turned into a beautiful young lady." You said "thank you." Then you said bye to him and eleanor then headed home.

Calum: you were dancing with your friends at a club when this guy started grinding on you you turned around and said "um excuse me." He said "come have fun with me." He tried to grab you Then you heard someone said "hey you." You looked over and saw louis Tomlinson coming over to you you were frozen he took you by the shoulders and took you away from the guy your friends followed you said "thank you so much." He said "no problem yn I recognize you now as Calum's girl from interviews." You said "that's me the famous yn." He said "is he here?" Then you saw Calum walk over with the others you said "yeah he is." Cal took you into his arms and said "what happened?" Louis said "some creep was rubbing on her while dancing and tried to take her I saved her." You said "he did." Calum said "thank you mate for doing that." Louis said "any time." Then him and Eleanor left and so did you and Calum not wanting anything else to happen to you.

Ashton: you hurt your ankle on a run then someone pulled over and said "are you alright yn?" You looked and saw Louis Tomlinson and said "no I hurt my ankle while running." He said "hop in I'll give you a ride home." Of course you did I mean who wouldn't it was Louis freaken Tomlinson and he drove you home you said "thank you so much Louis I'm surprised that you remembered me." He said "anything for you and of course you were attached to ashton like no tomorrow." You laughed and said "yeah I still I'm." He laughed then he said "it was nice seeing you again yn." You said "it was nice seeing you again too Louis." Then he left you walked inside showered and iced your ankle the boys were in the studio down stairs.

Michale: you were at Louis's show when this guy was watching you the whole time and Michael was in the bathroom right now and it was soundcheck the guy was getting closer then Louis came out and said "mate step away from the girl she's clearly uncomfortable take hints." The guy left you said "thank you." He said "no problem yn." You said "surprised you recognized me." He said "I noticed Michael and it clicked." You looked next to you and saw him you smiled then you and your friends enjoyed the rest of the night.