BSM:a guy ask you out on a bet

Luke:(age:16): you had your first ever date with this guy who you had a manger crush on and didn't think he would go for a girl like you he was taking you to a harry styles concert the boys and girls would be there too including the one direction boys and girls too he got you backstage passes and front row tickets you knew this night would be the best night of your life he said "I'm glade you love this cause I want you to be the happiest girl ever and you're a amazing girl with amazing people around you I'm glade my friends had me ask you out as a bet." The boys and girls plus you all said "WHAT?!?!" He said "shit." His friend who happened to be there with his girlfriend was there too he said "your busted and dead now." Sierra said "how fucking dare you!!!" Getting closer to him Luke said "get out of my sight before I punch you in the face you're lucky I haven't done it yet already." The guy left as you cried into Calum as he held you tightly he said "don't waste your tears on him you'll find someone way better than him who actually loves you." You nodded then went over to Harry who gave you the biggest hug and you enjoyed the rest of the night.

Calum:(age:17): you were at a Niall horan concert with your date the boys and girls were there too and so were the other one direction boys and girls were there too this guy was on his phone because his friend was here and he was looking for him when he should have been focusing on you as you guys were back stage since he got you back stage passes the girls noticed him not paying attention to you amelia said "excuse me your girl is right here right in front of you." He said "yeah I know I was looking for my friend who's right here." He went over to him and said hi you said "how rude and doesn't seem like he wants to be here with me." Then his friend said "I'm surprised he kept you this long." You were about to say something when Calum said "what you mean by that?" His friend looked at him and the others and as they had their arms crossed and  said "he can tell you." Pushing his friend towards them he gulps and said "Um she was kind of a bet with me and my friends I don't actually want to be with her." You said "get the hell out of here now!!!" Then he ran out with his friend you went over to Calum he hugged you tightly and said "you don't need him you got us." You nodded then you enjoyed the rest of the night.

Michale:(age:18): you were having a party and the guy who was your date kept on ditching you for his friends you said "you either like me or not and choose wisely cause if you like me you stay with me and live but if you don't you deal with my brother and his friends who will kill you." The guy said "I don't like you I was just going out with you for a bet I don't actually like you." You were shocked and then he earned a punch in the face he went down and Michael shook out his hand and said "leave now!!!" Then he ran out of there you said "thank you he's a ass and knew that was coming." Michael said "anything for you and yeah he was he should have known that was coming." Then you enjoyed the rest of the party.

Ashton:(age:19): you and your friends and this guy were at a club that the boys and girls were also at you were having a blast with your friends kind of forgetting you had a date with you but didn't seem to bother him as he was off with his friends and didn't even A knowledge the fact that you weren't paying attention to him then he got dragged over by your brother you looked at the guy and said "we haven't even been going out for to long and you already played me dirty." The guy said "as I told your brother and his friends I was only going out with you as a bet so doesn't matter." You were furious and marched over to him but Kaykay stopped you and said "so not worth it." You said "get him out of my face now!!!" Ashton let him go and the guy was out you said "such a dick." Ashton said "got that right but you don't need him you got us and your friends." You said "so true."then you guys chilled for the rest of the night and had fun.