BSM: you react to harry wining his first ever grammy

Luke:(age:11): you were watching the Grammy's just for harry you loved his opening performance it was amazing then it came to the awards you sat there at the edge of your seat then they anounced he won you screamed and jumped up you were so happy he won it and you were so proud of him.

Calum:(age:12): you and your friends were watching it and were so nervous to see if he will win or not of course you guys loved the opening performance he was perfect then you guys waited for the award then they announced it and said it was him you guys screamed as the boys came down you said "he fucking won!!!!" They were happy for him too you guys were so proud of him.

Ashton:(age:13): you fell asleep before they announced that he won so you had no clue until you went on Twitter and saw it was the next day but you did end up being able to watch his opening act which was amazing you screamed and ran down stairs and saw him and hugged him and said "I'm so proud of you this is amazing." He chuckled and said "thank you this is all because of you fans." You smiled happy that he finally got what he deserves.

Michael:(age:14): you almost fell off your seat you were so nervous and loved the beginning of the show he was amazing as always then it was time for his award you were so nervous then they announced it and said he won you screamed so happy he finally won one it only took them this long to realize he deserved one you were so proud of him.