Imagine he catchs you cuddling with a one direction girl

Luke: you and the one direction boys and girls were watching a movie before the boys came back here it was you and the girls and you were cuddling with maya and then Liam came back and pushed himself in between the two of you and stole her from you so you went over to Olivia until Harry said "my turn." And pushed you out of her arms you sighed and said "fine I'll go to Sierra." She laughed and said "single issue?" You said "yeah but you're good at cuddling too." Then the boys came home and Luke took her from you so you went to Calum and said "thank you for being single." He laughed and cuddled you the rest of the night.

Ashton: you were cuddling with Eleanor just chilling when the boys walked in and Louis took your space you said "I'll just leave since I won't be able to cuddle with any of you boys cause you're ladies will want you." Then the boys walked in and Calum said "you got me." You said "yes I do." And ran over to cuddle with him the others chuckled and Kaykay said "glade they have eachother." You laughed then you guys chilled for the rest of the night.

Michael: you were cuddling with Olivia and then harry and the others walked in and you said "I'm out peace." And was about to leave when the boys walked in you said "I'm back Calum's mine." He laughed and then you cuddled with him as you guys watched tv for the rest of the day you were happy to have Calum.

Calum: you were cuddling with amelia then Niall walked in you said "she's all yours cause he's mine." And ran to Calum he caught you and brought you to the couch as you guys cuddled amelia laughed and said "it was good while it lasted it." Niall chuckled and cuddled her and said "I'm the best at it." You said "yes he is when I was sick on tour with him I fell asleep on him every night while he cuddled me." Calum said "I remember that I was so worried but then you kept telling me you were fine I was about to come out there and cuddle you myself." You said "I was afterwards and wouldn't have minded that but Niall is the best ." Then you guys just talked the rest of the day.