Imagine your boyfriend hates them

Luke: you were at their concert front row your boyfriend got you them and he was with you and your friend was with you guys too she said "why is he even here if he hates them?" You said "to make me happy." She rolled her eyes he got you meet and greet tickets too you  guys were almost there your boy friend said "this took way to long for the amount of time you're going to talk to them." You rolled your eyes and then it was your turn the boys noticed that your boyfriend looked miserable they said "is he the guy you came with?" You said "sadly yes but he's a nobody." Your friend said "just break up with him then." Luke said "I'll go tell him for you." You were shocked he walked over to him you followed him he said "hey mate." Putting his hand on his shoulder Your boyfriend was paying attention now he said "Um hi." Putting his phone away Luke said "what was the real reason you came here cause obviously you don't care about us or her." He said "I care about her I gave her these tickets." Pointing at you you said "mmmm sure you do." Hitting his shoulder Luke said "you would love and support the the things she loves and she would love you more if you didn't hate us she's over you now." Hiting his chest and Taking you by the shoulder he was shocked but said "no shocker." Your friend said "bye." Then your ex left you smiled and said "thank you boys you didn't have to do that." Luke said "no fan of mine should be with someone like him." You smiled happy they wanted you happy.

Ashton: your boyfriend hated everyone even you so it was no shock he hated the people you loved but still decided to take you to their concert it was suppose to be the best day of your life but he was ruining it your friend and him have been arguing all day then you heard someone say "ladies you ok?" It was ashton and the others you didn't even notice it was your turn you nodded the girls said "she's not we've seen the whole thing these two morons sorry for my language keep arguing over nothing." Your friend said "for your information we were arguing cause he doesn't even like her or want to be here with her he just did this to make her happy but he's miserable and making us miserable too." Ashton said "I say ditch the guy and her we'll watch you the whole concert." You said "I'm about to ditch the both of them." Your friend said "it's him." Pointing to him he said "whatever I'm out of here have your stuff out of my house." You said "we don't live together bye." Then he was out you said "thank you you didn't have to do that." He said "it's not problem no fan of mine gets treated that way." You smiled happy your idols cared for you that much.

Michael: you dragged him here since he said he didn't want to be home by himself your friend said "you love torturing me right?" You laughed and said "don't worry the boys will get rid of him." She laughed and said "yeah right like they will care." Then Michael said "dude your girl is right in front of you why are you not pay attention to her." Your soon to be ex looked up from his phone and said "dude she dragged me here like she wants me to suffer." You said "In my defense he didn't want to stay home alone he would be to lonely that's what he said." Calum said "he'll be lonelier in a second." He said "really dude she loves me she's not going to get rid of me for you." The boys laughed and so did you and your friend Luke said "not as much as she loves us I wouldn't be so certain about that" Your now ex said "whatever you guys can have her she's so up your asses that she doesn't care about anyone else beside you guys." Sierra said "as she should she saw nothing in you." You said "true that." Then he left you said "thank you boys." They said "no problem." Then enjoyed the rest of the concert.

Calum: he literally saved your life cause you were walking with your oh so lovely boyfriend across the street he wasn't even paying attention to you when a car was coming you gasped your boyfriend ran and then someone pushed you out of the way you looked up and saw the Calum hood he said "you alright there?" You said "yeah thank you so much." And hugged him like your life depended on him he looked at your now ex and said "what the fuck man you can't just leave you girl there to die." He said "well she's happy now cause she just got saved by her life saver." You rolled your eyes brandy said "what's your problem?" Your ex said "my problem is your boyfriend I'm out of here I don't care about her or him." Then he was out Calum said "what did you see in him?" You said "nothing honestly." Then you spent the whole day with him you guys became great friends.