Bsm: you're on american got talent

Luke:(age:11): you were auditioning for American got talent you were so nervous Sierra said "you're going to do great." You nodded and then they said you could go out and Simon said "ah ms Hemings I remember when you were a child you've gotten old what are you doing today?" You said "I'm singing today and you've gotten old too." He laughed and goes "the stage is yours." Then you started singing everyone cheered you smiled the judges loved it and you made it through you ran back to the boys And gave them hugs Luke said "I'm so proud of you sis." You said "thank you." Then you guys headed home after that so you could practice more.

Calum:(age:12) you and your friends started a band and thought this would be perfect you guys walked out and said your names and everything Simon said "very well ms hood you may start." You guys did amazing and everyone loved it and so did Simon he gave you guys the golden buzzer you guys were so happy everyone ran out on stage and was so proud of you calum said "I knew you could do it." You smiled happy to have all the support you have around you.

Michael:(age:13): you used the dogs to do tricks everyone loved it and they all said yes to you you smiled and said to Michael "see the dogs are going to be famous." He chuckled he was so proud of you and same with the others you were so happy to have their support with you through all of this.

Ashton:(age:14): you were super nervous ready to back down but it was to late you went out and said everything you had to say then you sung and everyone loved it you were so happy everyone loved it they let you go through you were so happy Ashton caught you and said "I'm so proud of you." You smiled so happy to have their support through all of this they were so proud of you.