Imagine your bestfriend ignores you

Luke: you didn't think much of it thinking she was just jelous of you cause you hungout with the boys and girls you did include her in everything you guys did she just never seem to show or when she did didn't say much you and the boys plus the girls were shopping you saw your Bestfriend and smiled and waved at her she just ignored you you said "are you serious?"she continued to ignore you you said "wow rude much." Then kept walking with the girls and boys Luke said "give her time she'll come around." You said "no she's just being rude and disrespectful now I'm not having that." Then you guys shopped and headed home after that you texted your Bestfriend and no response you sighed then just chilled with them for the rest of the day.

Calum: you were at their show with them and your friend did come with you guys but then she saw another friend and ignored you the whole time you were trying to talk to her and her friend her friend said "yn is trying to talk to us too we should include her." Your friend rolled her eyes and didn't say anything and just ignored her as you stood there her friend mouthed "I'm sorry." You said "it's whatever I got better people anyways." And walked over to the boys and girls their show just ended Calum said "you're alright." And pulled you close you said "yeah just annoyed that she's doing this." Sierra said "she can go home with her then we're leaving." Then you guys left your friend didn't even seem to care you sighed Calum said "you got us she'll come around." Then you guys went back to the tour bus.

Ashton:you were at a shawn Mendes concert your friend was completely ignoring you as you were trying to talk to Shawn too she wouldn't talk to you the boys and girls noticed this and so did Shawn and he said "I gotta go yn needs to talk to me." She looked at you and walked away and went with her other friend you said "she's a bitch." Kaykay said "she's rude." Shawn said "that's why I left her I didn't like what she was doing to you." You said "it's whatever I got you guys and girls that's all I need in my life." Then you guys headed to your seats and enjoyed the rest of the show.

Michael: you were nice enough to invite her to their wedding but she ignored you the whole time and didn't even bother with you Crystal said "she should just leave if she's going to ignore you the whole time." You said "I know right she should like bye." Then she did leave without telling you said "good she's gone I wasn't dealing with that anymore." Then you texted her it was nice of her to come and you were thankful for her and no response Michael said "don't worry you got us you don't need Her." You said "you're right." And enjoyed the rest of the wedding.