Topper / Smut

You and Topper were laying on your bed. "Babe" he said. "Yes" you said looking up at him. "I love you" he said staring into your eyes. "I love you too". You got up and sat on his lap and straddled him. You leaned into kiss him. It quickly turned into a make out session. Topper started too kiss down your neck leaving multiple marks. "Mmm" you moaned as Topper found your sweet spot. He kissed you again and flipped you over and he was now on top. You kept making out. Topper pulled away and you groaned. He took off your shirt and shorts. He came back down too kiss you. You felt his hard member push up against your heat. You gasped as Topper slipped his tongue into your mouth and started too kiss his way down your body. He made his way too your breasts and started licking and kissing them leaving marks. "Topper" you breath out. You close your legs together feeling yourself get very wet. "Already wet?" He said amused and he went on down positioning himself between your legs before pulling your panties off. He kissed down your thigh and kissed your heat. "Ohh" you moan out feeling very sensitive from being so turned on. He began too lick and suck. "Oh my god" you moan out loud. "You taste so good baby" he said continuing. "Topper I'm close" you said feeling a knot in your stomach. "Cum for me baby" he said continuing. "Topper!" You cry out feeling your self come unraveled. He made his way back up too kiss you. "Are you ready" he said taking off his shorts and underwear grabbing a condom from your nightstand. "Yeah babe" you said as he nodded putting in on. He slowly put his cock in you. "Mmm" you moan as topper begins too go faster and faster putting his head in the crook of your neck. "Your so tight baby" he said and then let out a groan. You felt so good your legs started too shake. You had never felt this much pleasure before. You were a moaning mess. "Ohhh Topper I'm gonna cum" you said tightening your walls and you felt him twitch inside of you. "Me too baby". You moan very loudly which made Topper even more turned on even more as he started too thrust in and out of you sloppily. "Ohhhh" you moan out very loud feeling your self come undone. A few more thrusts and Topper came. He collapsed beside of you. "That was amazing I love you." He said. "I love you too baby" he looked down at your shaking legs. "Looks like I did good" he said smiling. "Indeed you did mr Thornton." You said he looked at you surprised. "Call me that more often it is a huge turn on" he said. "You got it" you tried too stand up but quickly fell. Topper laughed and came over too help you. "Thank you" you said. "It's the least I could do"