JJ | friends again?

TW⚠️: E.D. (Binge eating)

You were a full blooded pouge and were best friends with the pouges but about a month ago you had just left them, out of the blue but not because you wanted too but because you were trying to fight your own battles alone, and you kinda just left them too wonder why even though you shouldn't have done that because they didn't deserve it and it really hurt them but the one that it hurt the most was JJ, because you and JJ were always the closest out of the friend group, you'd always been best friends since you were little kids you had been inseparable and that's how you liked it, JJ was always there for you too talk too about all of your problems and was always there for you, and you were always there for him.

**

JJ POV.

"Hey John B still no y/n" I said walking into the chateau. "Nope, but Sarah's here today" John B said too me and I just had a weird feeling and was honestly really worried about y/n I mean she's never just disappeared like this before. "I wonder where she is" I asked as I plopped down onto the couch. "I'm not sure but at least we can kinda let Sarah take her place while she's gone" John B said smiling at Sarah and I just nodded even though I knew no one could take y/n's place. "We should probably head out on the boat" I said and everyone nodded in agreement as we made our way too the boat.

We were now just floating in the marsh fishing, I miss y/n it's like everything has changed so much since she left but even though I miss her I'm actually really mad at her for just leaving out of no where. "Hey are you guys ready too head back" I asked not really enjoying this anymore. "Yea I need too get home my dad needed help with something" Sarah said and John B started the boat and we headed back too the chateau.

"I'll see you guys later" Sarah said leaving the chateau and not too be rude but I don't really like her but I guess she makes JB happy. Once she was gone I decided too speak up about something that has been on my mind all day. "Hey guys do you think maybe we should like go look for y/n" I said and everyone looked at me like I was crazy. "I don't know JJ if she wanted too talk too us she would" everyone said at the same time except you. "Guys really? She could be going through something, hell she could've even been kidnapped or anything and your not even worried about her?" JJ said. "JJ's right guys I mean I haven't even seen her at the store lately and you know how she is with her grocery trips she makes one once a day literally" Kie said laughing and we all laughed at the thought. "Well I guess we should obviously try her house first so let's rock and roll" I said leading the group out of the house.

Y/N POV.

I've been in my house for days probably a week by now which is odd because I usually get out of the house at least once a day but I can't, I feel so ashamed and disgusted by myself. I just keep eating and eating and I hate it but I just can't stop and it's really starting too drive me crazy, it's like for a while I was doing great and didn't binge eat at all but then one night I started again and I do it almost everyday now. I haven't seen or talked too my friends and I now they must be worried,especially JJ because he always worried about me since we were so close. My mom and dad were out of town for a little while doing some kind of business thing so they can get a better job so I was home alone at the time.

*knock*
You went too see who it was but when you opened the door you were shocked too see the whole group standing there. "H-hey guys" you said looking at the ground because they all looked mad especially JJ. "Where have you been" JJ asked. "Me? Oh um I've just been relaxing around the house" you said trying too convince him but you didn't think that it did. "Relaxing? Oh well while You've been relaxing we've been worrying about you and where you were y/n you completely disappeared" he yelled but John B called him down. "We need your help finding the gold y/n please we miss you" John B pleaded but JJ soon enough spoke up. "No we don't need or want your help, stay home and relax some more" he said storming off back to the van. "Listen he's mad right now but he'll come around you know how JJ is just come by later" John B said and they all turned too leave and you went back into the house. You felt bad because JJ was right you could've at least called them too let them know that you were ok.

You were walking up too the chateau and as you walked in JJ visibly got mad. "John B why the hell is she here" he said aggressively. "I-I can leave if you want" I said. "Yes please do-" John B cut JJ off. "No y/n your staying"
John B said and JJ just rolled his eyes and you sat down on the couch beside JJ and when you did he quickly got up. "Hey guys Kie and Pope need help with Popes boat it broke down in the marsh so let's go" John B said and you both got up and followed him.

________________________________

Hey guys this was a request and yes there is gonna be a part too but I just wanted too post this part because I haven't been posting any and I'm sorry guys but my school is on summer break finally so I'll be writing more but I'm already working on part 2 but I hope you like it! Thank you for all the reads!!