JJ/ John B | i hope you miss me | pt.2

⚠️: not really a trigger warning but I wanted some drama in this chapter so just warning you it gets messy ;).

You and JJ had been broken up for about a week or two now and you hadn't been doing too good. You hadn't eaten anything or even gotten out of bed but you decided today you were going too get all of the things JJ had given you and take them back too him so you could move on quicker than you would just having all the things setting around.

You were on your way too John Bs because you knew that's where JJ would be.

You pulled into the driveway and made you way too the door and knocked. "Y/n, hi" John B said opening the door. "Hey can you give this too JJ" you said handing him the box full of things. "Yeah sure. What uh what is this" he said confused as he sat it down on a table beside him. "JJs stuff" you replied. "Oh you guys broke up" he said even more confused now. "Yeah. Is he here right now" you said looking behind John B. "No he went home too get sometime he should be back soon. So uh you and JJ didn't work out?" He said with a slight smile. "Nah to be honest I could tell something was off plus I liked someone else" you said laughing a little. "Oh really who" John B said interested now. "You" you said and he looked shocked and happy at the same time but it was true, you'd always liked John B. I mean of course you liked JJ but John B was just so much better in so many ways, he was nice and treated you good and well JJ wasn't either of those things. "Fuck it" he said and grabbed you by your waist and kissed you hard. You immediately kissed back. "Mm" you moaned as he kissed your neck and found your sweet spot. "What if JJ sees us" you said and John B had you pinned too the wall. "Oh well" he said and laid you down on the couch and hovered over you. "John B!" JJ yelled walking through the front door and he didn't see you yet but he saw John B who was now lying on top of you and John B quickly covered you and himself in a cover too hide you from JJ. "Hey uh J" John B said awkwardly. "Whats up bro. Who's box is this" JJ said referring too the box you had brought him. "Oh y/n dropped that off for you" John B said as you laid there covered from head too toe with a blanket trying too be quiet as John B was now standing up looking at JJ who picked up the box. "Oh when?" JJ said as he looked through the box. "About an hour ago". John B lied. "Man I miss her but she doesn't want me back I mean look at her she gorgeous, she's a kook and I fucked it up" JJ said sounding a little sad but you didn't care because it was his fault not yours. "Achoo" you sneezed. Shit! You thought but John B tried too okay it off. "What was that" JJ said quickly after hearing you sneeze. "Oh my allergies are acting up it's nothing serious" John B lied. "No bro that was a girl. Do you have a girl Over?" JJ questioned. "Yeah I do so can you go outside and give us some privacy" John B said and JJ nodded and walked outside. "Go too my room and hide until he leaves" John B instructed and you listened and made you way too his room and sat on his bed.

________________________________

Hey so this is trash I know! I'm sorry but hopefully I can make it better in the next part but I love you guys! Thanks for the reads!💓