#22 | John B | SMUT

22: getting caught fucking them by your friends.

**

You and John B were just lying in his bed side by side but you weren't cuddling because that would just make things awkward since you were just friends. To make matters worse you were horny like very horny and you ached for touch, someone's touch even if it was your own. So you waited until you thought John B was asleep and discreetly slid your hand into your panties and started to rub yourself trying your best to not moan as you sped up trying to cum. "Mm" you quietly moaned but you soon stopped rubbing yourself when John B rolled over so he was facing you and he wasn't asleep anymore. "Need some help" he asked and you were kinda in shock but nodded in response. He slid his hand into your panties rubbing you. "John B" you moaned quietly in his ear while he kept going faster and faster bringing you closer to your orgasm. "Cum for me baby" he whispered in your ear kissing your neck and you came on his hand and he brought it out of your pants and to his mouth and he sucked all your juices off groaning at the taste. "You taste so good" he praised. "T-thank you" you said still not used to John B being like this considering you were always just friends. "Can I eat you out" he asked and you nodded quickly. "Yes please" you whimpered and he smiled at you neediness. "Okay baby" he said and he pulled the cover off of you and pulled down your shorts and panties staring at your wet center. You then dived in and holy shit he was amazing with his tongue. "John B" you moaned out. "Shhh baby be quiet don't wanna wake them up" he said referring to your friends sleeping in the room next to you. "I'm sorry it just feels so good" you whispered biting your lip to hold back a moan. "I'm-I'm gonna c-cum" you stuttered out. "Give it to me baby" he said shoving two fingers inside of you still sucking your clit. "Oh my god" you moaned out pretty loud but John B didn't seem to mind this time. Just as you were about to cum JJ bursted through the door. "Guys what are you-" he stopped once he saw John B between your legs and John B soon got up throwing the cover over you and him to cover you and his boner up. "JJ get out" John B yelled. "No-wait you and y/n" JJ asked smiling. "JJ please just get out" John B said face palming.  "Dude she's like the hottest girl on the island and not to mention she's a kook" JJ said talking about you like you weren't right there. "JJ get out" you said giving him a death glare and he did as you said and left. "I'm gonna go" you said putting your shorts on. "What I thought you were sleeping over" John B asked. "I was but I- I don't want it to be awkward and Kie is gonna hate me I- omg forget I said that I have to go" you said hoping that John B didn't catch the part about Kie, because she had a huge crush on him but you just kinda spilled the beans and almost slept with him and she's probably gonna hate you now. "Y/n-" you cut him off by shutting the door and leaving.

________________________________

So this kinda took a turn and I don't really know if I like it or not? Anyways pt. 2 with more smut?

Also thank you for all the reads and votes and comments, love ya!!💓💓