Rafe | dealer troubles.

⚠️: kinda sexual harassment not really but read at your own risk.

Hey y/n" you heard someone say too you
while you were laying on your towel at the beach. You looked up too see Barry. "Barry what are you doing here" you said looking at him. "Your little boy toy Rafe still hasn't paid me back so I came too get some collateral" he said stepping closer as you were now standing.  "What-what do you mean" you tried back away but he grabbed your hand. "Your coming with me pretty girl" he said dragging you too his car. You wanted too scream but there was no one close enough too hear you. "Barry wait wait you want your money I can get you your money just please let me go" you said as he shoved you into his car and got into the drivers seat. "I don't want your money I want his" he said driving towards the cut. "I can get you ten times more money than he can-" he punched you. "Shut up okay I don't want your money I want his" he yelled. You silently cried.

You had been at Barry's one night and you woke up the next morning and you were still tied to the chair that you got tied to when you got here and still no sign of Rafe trying too save you. "Yo y/n" Barry said walking in the room with someone, some kinda old looking guy you heard someone call him Luke but you still didn't know who he was. "Now hes gonna keep you company" you looked at Barry with fear in your eyes not knowing what he meant. "Relax I told him too not touch you I've just got some business to do" he said leaving as Luke got closer too you. "What's a pretty girl like you doing around here" he slurred out touching your thigh. "Please stop" you said tears rolling down your face and for some reason that made him mad. He stood up and kicked you right in the stomach and your chair fell back. "Stupid slut" he said before walking out of the room. You heard a voice that belonged too someone that you knew and then you heard yelling. "JJ what are you doing here" you heard Luke say. "I was coming too see where you'd went you've been gone for a week dad" JJ said. "Well I'm babysitting right now" Luke laughed. "What" JJ said confused and you saw Luke point towards the room you were in and you heard footsteps. "Oh my god y/n" JJ said as he untied you. "JJ" you said barley awake from all the beatings you had took and from Luke also kicking you in the stomach. "Hey your okay your all good" he said helping you walk. "Wait wait Luke he won't let me leave" you said looking at JJ. "Your fine he's passed out" he said continuing too take you out too his bike.

He drove you too your house on figure eight. "Hey how'd you um get there" he asked curious as he helped you into your house. "Rafe owed him money and Barry wanted me for collateral and I thought Rafe would help me but he never came I don't think he knew I was there but thank you JJ so much" you said as he laid you down on your bed. "No problem" he smiled. Then you both heard yelling coming from downstairs. "Y/n y/n!" You heard Rafe yell as he made his way too your room and saw you laying on your bed with JJ sitting beside you. "What are you doing here JJ and what happened too your face y/n" he said confused as he made his way over too you. "Did you do that to my girlfriend you pouge" Rafe said stepping closer too JJ who was now standing. "No Rafe your dealer did this too me and also kidnapped me but JJ got me out of there" you said as Rafe looked at you in shock. "I'll see you around" JJ said as you gave him a small wave and he left. "What" he said in disbelief "Your dealer Barry kidnapped me at the beach yesterday and took me too his house and kept me there and beat me" you said tearing up a little. "Baby I'm so sorry I didn't know are you okay you should go too the hospital-" you cut him off. "I'll be fine Rafe but I think you should leave" you said. He looked hurt. "What" he said tears filling his eyes. "Look what happened too me because of your addiction Rafe I can't be with you" you said looking at him. "No-no I'll get better I will okay I'm gonna get Barry his money and I'm quitting for-for good do you hear me baby please please" he pleaded with tears rolling down his face. "Rafe we will talk tomorrow ok I need too shower and think" you said. "Let me help you please you can barley walk" he said as you agreed and let him help you.

**
Pt 2 soon 🤗