JJ | daycare | pt.2

TW: ⚠️ Abuse, controlling.

It's been about a week since the day Topper pushed you into the wall and everything kinda went back too normal. Your mom started picking up Carly again and thank god because you couldn't be around JJ anymore, and your parents know your with Topper and they aren't really happy about it but they want you too be happy so they kinda just go with it, things with Topper went back too normal too after he made you block JJ. Tonight there was a big party at the beach that you and Topper were going too and you were excited because you hadn't been to a party in a while, so you were currently getting ready in your room.

You were sitting at your vanity when you got a text from Topper that said 'be there soon babe' you smiled and sent 'ok'. You really liked Topper but somehow JJ always ends up on your mind. You finished up your makeup but you didn't do much just concealer and mascara. You heard a honk outside and looked out your window too see Toppers jeep. You made your way down the stairs and out too his Jeep and climbed in the passenger seat. "Hey babe" Topper said kissing your cheek. "Hi" you said smiling, you had failed too notice Rafe and Kelce sitting in the back seat before you and Topper leaned into kiss each other. "Guys come on we're gonna be late" Rafe said rushing us as me and Topper pulled away from each other.

We were now walking up too the party when your eyes met with the one and only JJ Maybank but your quickly shot the other direction before Topper could see what you were looking at. "Hey babe we're gonna go get some drinks" Topper said kissing your cheek. "Okay" you said and walked too the shore of the beach pulling your shoes off and putting your feet in the water. You felt someone tap your shoulder and it was JJ. Shit what if Topper sees us, you quickly looked around too find him and you didn't see him anywhere, you were too busy worrying too pay attention to what JJ was saying. "Earth to y/n" he said. "Oh hi what's up why are you here" you said really fast and he looked at you confused. "You blocked me and we were supposed too hang out I just wanted too see why you did" he said. "Oh I'm with Topper now and he didn't want me too talk too you-Oh my god don't tell him I told you that" you panicked when you let it slip out, you didn't want JJ or anyone for that matter too know that Topper was controlling. "I won't y/n are you okay what happened too your wrists" he asked and you looked down to see the bruises slightly still there. "Oh I fell, yeah pretty hard fall to the ground but listen JJ you should probably go before Topper comes because I don't want there too be a fight for no reason but meet me at the pier tonight at about 3 in the morning that way Topper won't know" you said and he smiled very big. "Okay I'll see you then and you better not stand me up" he said walking away backwards. "I won't" you said and slipped your shoes back on and went back too the party. "Baby you've gotta try this" Topper said coming up too you and shoving some random drink in your face. "Ew no Top it stinks" you said shoving it away. "Babe please" he whined. "No but I am gonna go get me a drink where are they" you asked and Topper pointed too JJ and John B handing out drinks. "I'll go with you" he said wrapping his hand securely around your waist pulling you closer too him as you walked too the Keg. "Hi one beer please" you said as you looked at JJ and he blushed a little while John B poured your drink and handed it to you. "Thank you" you said and walked away. "Did you see that pouge staring at you" Topper said sounding a little mad. "No?" You questioned acting confused but you did see JJ looking at you. "Well he was stupid JJ looking at you? My girl?" He said getting angrier. "Baby calm down" you said kissing his neck which you knew turned him on so he would calm down. "I'm sorry" he said hugging you. "It's okay you just need too control yourself" you said and he nodded. You glanced at your phone too see it was almost 1am. "Hey Top I think I'm gonna head home I'm getting pretty tired" you lied. "Okay baby let me drive you" he said and you nodded walking too his car and climbing in. "I'm glad you came with me tonight" he said holding your hand as he drove you home. "Me too I had fun Top" you said tracing circles on his hand. "Kelce and Rafe like you so that's a plus" he said out of nowhere. "Oh do they now" you said giggling a little at his outburst. "Yea well Rafe thinks your hot which I mean you are but he's never gonna have a chance with you, and Kelce well he also thinks your hot but I mean at least they like you" he said smiling a little. "Yeah but I do have too agree with them I am pretty hot" you said jokingly as he pulled into your driveway and kissed your cheek. "I agree with you, you are amazingly hot" he said kissing your lips. "Goodnight Topper" you said pulling away and climbing out of the car. "Goodnight y/n" he said as you closed the door and walked into your house and it was only 1:30 so you have too wait a little bit before going too the pier.

________________________________

Pt.3?