JJ | friends again? | Pt.2

You were standing on the boat in the marsh waiting for John B to help you onto the broken down one. He reached his hand out and you grabbed it and got onto the other boat. "Thank you" you said. "No problem" he replied. "What's wrong with the boat guys" you said looking around at Kie, Pope and John B and you had no clue where JJ was. "Something wrong with the wires you should go and check them out" Kie replied fastly. "Okay" you said skeptical. You walked too the back of the boat when you heard splashing but you didn't think much of it so you continue until you heard a boat start. You ran too the front too see the group speeding away, well all except for JJ. "Pope let me out of here" you heard under coming from the latch. You opened it too find JJ and he quickly got out and saw them speeding away waving and laughing. "Thank god I brought my blunt" you whispered to yourself realizing that the group had done this on purpose. "Were you in on this" he yelled in your face. "No JJ I was not in on this now get the hell out of my face" you said shoving him a little bit he didn't budge. "I can't even stand too be around you anymore" he yelled and walked away and you just sat there until the sunset came around and you lit your blunt and took a few puffs. "Hey uh can have a bit of that" JJ said coming too sit by you watching the sunset, you handed him the blunt and he took a couple puffs and handed it back too you but you passed it back too him after one hit because you didn't want anymore. "Hey J" you said softly. "Yeah" he asked putting out the blunt. "I'm sorry for disappearing like that I was just having some personal problems" you said and he laughed. "Yeah personal problems like what" he said and you decided too tell him. "Well since you have too know I've been suffering from and eating disorder for my whole life basically and i had been doing good and I am doing better now but for the last two weeks it's been really hard on me and I didn't wanna be around you guys while dealing with that but I'm sorry if I made you mad J it's just I love you guys and I didn't wanna be a burden with my problems" you said and he quickly hugged you. "I'm so sorry y/n but you need too know that you can always come too me when you need help with someone like that or anything that you need help with you can come too me" he said as he finally let you go. "Thank you J, also I think I'm gonna go to sleep I'm pretty tired" you said and he smiled. "Yeah sure I'll join" he said and you both went too the bed area in the boat and went too bed cuddling.          

(CUDDLING IS NORMAL THEY ARE JUST BFFS) 

You woke up when you heard another boat coming towards your boat so you woke up JJ. "Hey J wake up I think they are back" you said shaking him a bit, but he just groaned and hugged you tighter. "JJ wake the hell up" you said smacking his arm and he finally sat up. "You know you can be a real bitch sometimes" he said in a sleepy voice. "I know" you said and went out too see the others docking up beside your boat. "Hey guys work out your differences" John B said reaching his hand too grab mine and help me onto their boat with JJ behind you. "Yeah we did" JJ replied. "Thanks JB" you said sitting down with JJ beside you. "Ahh I'm a genius I know I know" he said and it made you giggle.

________________________________

This was the last part to this request and honestly I like it even though I'm not the biggest fan of JJ, no I'm not saying I don't like JJ I'm just saying I like Rafe better tbh but that doesn't matter. Thank you for the reads PLEASE REQUEST!!! My private dms are open I'll do anything fluff, smut, any character or even the characters dad lmao just please request if you have an idea!! But thank you for all the reads I love you guys so much!! 💗