John B | Jokes turned too SMUT

You and John B had been best friends for as long as you can remember but you were a kook and he was a pouge but to you it didn't really matter. You were joking around with eachother one day alone at the chateau when it suddenly turned too something more if you know what I mean. ;)
**

"Oh my god John B just give her that John D already" you moaned out making John B laugh as you giggled but John B had an odd look on his face. Lust almost? You brushed it off and plopped onto the couch next to him putting your feet in his lap. "Nah see she doesn't like me like that" he said looking at you and you rolled your eyes at him. "Whatever Johnny boy" you said raising up and pushing him off of the couch onto the ground and you started too play fight. "Wow your so going down" he said pinning you too the ground. "Yeah right" you said flipping him over so now you were basically straddling his lap and he was laying flat below you. (Btw your in a bikini top and jean shorts). You felt his hard length brush up against your heat through your shorts. You knew you had an effect on him and honestly he had an effect on you too because you felt your pussy become wet. John B stared at you with lust in his eyes. You leaned down too his ear and whispered. "I can help if you'd like?" As your hand went down too the bulge in his shorts. He just nodded very fast and you laughed lightly and kissed him hard. You both left multiple hickeys all over each other's necks. You took his shirt of as he untied your bikini and threw it somewhere in the house and you took of his shirt and just tossed it and he picked you up and carried you too his bedroom and shut the door behind you. He laid you down on his bed you got back on top of him and kissed your way down too his v-line and he looked at you pleadingly. "Do you want me to" you questioned looking up too him. "Yes please" he said looking you in the eye as you took off his shorts and underwear and kitty licked his tip and began taking in his length. You went faster and sucked harder. "I'm gonna cum" he said and you felt his load hit the back of your neck. "Wow your really good ive never came like that before" he said kissing you and getting on top again stripping you completely naked and he took his tip and swirled it around your clit teasing you. "John B just give me that John D already" you said smiling at the joke you made and so did he but he pushed himself into you slowly. "You got it baby" he said going faster and now your legs were shaking. "Oh-oh" you moaned out. "Hey guys what's that-" JJ had barged into  the room and was now just looking at you both as John B covered you becoming a little jealous. "JJ get out!" John B yelled as JJ left the room and shut the door but was still talking too you two and you were now putting your clothes back on and you couldn't find your top, you had forgotten about him throwing it in the kitchen. "Where's my top" you said and he looked at you confused. "My bikini top John B where is it" you questioned as he still looked confused. "Ohh yeah it's in the kitchen but honestly I prefer you with it off" he said smirking. "Oh okay I'll go out there and let JJ see me top less" you said and his smirk dropped. "Find let me go get it" he sis leaving the room and he quickly returned and threw it at you. "Excuse you" you said putting it back on. "We need too continue later" he said. "Yes we do" you said leaving the room.

________________________________

Hey guys I know not everyone is a big fan of John B I mean I don't hate him but I'm not a big fan of him either but this idea popped into my head so I thought why not and also some rough Rafe smut coming soon. ;) love you!!