JJ | jealousy | fluff

Your boyfriend was great, he really was but boy was he jealous. I mean he was even jealous of his own best friend John B.

**

"What the fuck was that y/n" your boyfriend JJ yelled at you as he closed his bedroom door behind him, his bedroom at John B's. "What are you talking about" you said very confused about his outburst. "You were all over John B" he said and you chuckled dryly. "Why are you laughing" he said getting more angry. "Because JJ you always do this, you always get jealous over the stupidest shit! I was giving him a hug because he was crying not because I like him" you yelled back. "Yea well it doesn't matter if you like him because he's like obsessed with you" JJ said looking at the ground. "Whatever if your gonna keep acting like this then I'm going home" you said crossing your arms waiting for JJ too give you an answer. "Fine I'll stop" he said walking over too hug you. "I just love you y/n and I can't loose you, your all I've got" he said making you regret yelling at him. "I know and I'm sorry for yelling at you it's just that you make me so mad sometimes J and trust me you've got nothing to be jealous of because I love you and only you" you said kissing his forehead. He picked you up and layed you onto the bed as he layed onto your chest as he wrapped his arms securely around your waist. You gently played with his hair. "I love you" he said too you. "I love you too J" you said as you both drifted too sleep.

________________________________

Sorry this is so short but smut next!