Rafe/JJ | not what you think | pt.1

TW ⚠️: drugs, drug abuse.

You are y/n Costello and your a full blooded kook although you never really understood the whole kook vs pouge thing but you weren't really against it either because pouges aren't necessarily the nicest people, they think just because you have money it means everything is perfect and I mean yes of course it's nice to have money but money comes with problems itself.

**

"Y/n get down here" you heard your mother yell from downstairs. You groaned.

"Yes mom" you said walking into the kitchen. "What's this" she asked holding up a small bag filled with white powder. Shit you thought you had hid that better. "That's not mine" you lied and you mom just laughed a little. "I don't care if it is your to be honest, just make sure you don't do anything stupid when you get high" she said and you just kinda stood there processing what she had just said. You knew your mother didn't care much about you and well you'd never even met your dad but you thought she at least be concerned in the slightest but you were wrong. "Also y/n I'm going out of town today at 3 I'm not sure when I'll be back but I've gotta head too the airport so I'm not late for my flight. Don't be stupid" was the last thing she said before leaving the mansion. Wow, you thought. She really is a heartless bitch.

You were now making your way too the cut too your dealer Barry. You had been addicted for about 5 months now and it's starting too take a toll on you, when you didn't have you it drove you crazy. You started cocaine when you were at a party with none other than the Rafe Cameron, but you didn't blame Rafe for you addiction because he didn't force you too take the drugs you were the one who did them.

"Barry where are you" you yelled getting out of your Range Rover. "In here kook princess" he yelled from the living room. You walked in too see him doing some lines on a small table. "I need some more" you said fidgeting from not having any today. "For sure for sure hang on I'll go get it. You can get a bump from the table, you look like you need it" he said laughing. You quickly went too the table and snorted a line. You soon felt the euphoria of the drug and sighed in relief as your headache stopped. "Here that'll be 200" he said and you reached him the money. "Thanks I'll be back in like 5 days maybe sooner so don't sell out" you told him. "I won't. I always put some back for you after all you are my favorite buyer" he said laughing and that made you laugh a little too. "Barry" you heard someone yell. Soon enough Rafe Cameron entered the room. "I need cocaine" he said before he saw you. "Oh um it's uh not for me" he said awkwardly and Barry laughed. "Rafe you don't have too lie, I'm addicted too" you said holding up the small baggys in your hand. "Oh I didn't know if you still were or what" he said smiling a little as Barry came back into the room and handed Rafe a baggy. "Well thanks for the party guys but I have more buyers coming in so you'd better get back too figure eight before your late too a year party" Barry said laughing. Rafe basically ran out of the house jumped onto his dirtbike and sped off. You walked down the steps, got into your car and started driving towards figure eight until you almost hit someone with you car because they ran out in front of you. You honked your horn and they looked at you and you recognized them, it was JJ Maybank. You quickly came too the passenger side and knocked on the window. You rolled it down. "Yes?" You said confused. "Let me in please I just need a ride" he said and you unlocked the door and let him in although your not sure why. "Drive hurry" he said looking around and you saw a man who looked drunk coming toward you car so you stomped the gas pedal. "JJ who the hell was that" you said. "It was my dad" he said looking down. "Oh" was all the could mutter out as you finally slowed down a little but still speeding. "So where are you headed" you asked. "I don't know but I can't go home" he said reclining the seat a little. "You can crash at my place for as long as you need. My mom is on a business trip and those usually take months" you said and he looked at you a little shocked at the offer. "You sure? I'm not really kooklandia material" he said making you laugh. "Yes I'm sure and I think you'll fit in perfectly" you said and he laughed at the comment.

Soon enough you pulled into your driveway and you and JJ got out. You shoved the baggys into your pocket before he could see them. You walked up your porch and into the house. As you opened the door JJ walked in and gasped. "Wow this place is huge. How many floors is there like 10?" He questioned looking all around. "No, three actually" you said. "I can't believe you live here" he said. "It's not much but it works I guess" you said sarcastically. "I would kill too live here" he said looking around. "Woah woah you don't have too kill me you can crash here for free" you said putting your arms up in defense. "Thank you y/n really" he said and you nodded. "Listen I've gotta go shower but just make yourself at home there's food in the kitchen and money on the counter if you wanna order something oh and your room is upstairs second floor first door on the right. It's beside mine" you said while walking up the stairs. "Okay yeah" he said as you entered your bedroom too make your way too your bathroom.
________________________________

Hey guys this idea just popped in my head and I thought it was too good to not write because personally I enjoy intense imagines like this but I just wanted too let you know that this is not part of the smut/fluff serious that I'm doing in appreciation for 10k. Love u!!💙