Topper | Sweetie

You and Topper were best friends and you both had feeling for each other but never acted upon them but you did the occasional flirting with each other.
**

"Topper!" You squealed and he poured water onto you. "What? Your in your bikini?" He said laughing. You went over too him and pushed him in the pool. "Y/n oh my god" he said as he surfaced in the pool. "What your already in your swimming shorts" you mocked him as he got out and made his way towards you and picked you up. "Topper put me down!" You said as he tried too throw you into the pool but you clinged too him. "Y/n let go" he said while laughing and trying too get you in the pool. "No" you said holding him tightly. "Fine i guess we will both go" he said as he jumped into the pool with you. "Topper!" You splashed him as he resurfaced. "Stop" he said splashing you back. You made your way over to him and wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. "Hey Top" you said as he stared into your eyes. "Yeah" he whispered. "Have you ever um thought about us?" You said quietly. "Yeah I have a few times. Have you" he questioned. "Yeah" you said as you laid your head onto his chest while he held you both up in the pool. "What do you think about us do you think we would work like?" He said looking down at you. "I don't know I mean I wouldn't wanna ruin the friendship" you said as he nodded. "Yeah yeah me either but is it okay if I-" he cut himself off by kissing you. You quickly kissed him back. "I'm sorry" he said as he pulled away. "No it's fine it's more than fine but it's getting late we should probably head inside you said turning too get out. "Top you coming" you said as he was still in the same spot. "Yeah" he said following you.

When you got into the house you took and shower and when you were done so did Topper and you were now in the kitchen eating some chips waiting for Topper. "Hey" he said as he entered the kitchen. "Hey Top" you said not looking up from your phone. "Whatcha looking at" he said as he came up behind you and looked at your phone. His breath hit your neck which made chills go down your spine. "Just texting Kelce about the plans for tomorrow" you said. "You guys have plans tomorrow" he said a little confused. "Yes Top the whole group does remember?" You said giggling a little. "We do" he questioned grabbing a drink from the fridge. "Yes sweetie" you said looking back down too your phone. "Sweetie?" He said a little shocked. "Your my sweetie Top" you said smiling. "Oh wow thanks" he said coming closer too you. "Is it okay if I kiss you like right now" he said his lips brushing against yours. "Yes" you said as you pulled him into you. You kissed him hungrily. "Someone's a little aggressive no?" He said pulling away and laughing. "Just a little" you said giggling. "Why don't we take this up stairs" he said. "Couldn't have said it better myself" you said as you followed him too your room.

**

I hope you guys like this one this little idea just popped in my head and I thought why not write it. Also thank you guys so much for 398 reads!! I love you guys so much. Please feel free too send requests I will do anything you want I was also thinking about doing some Kelce imagines because I've never seen a Kelce imagine so I might do I few I'm not sure yet! 💙💙💙