Topper | smut | you make me crazy pt.2

Your parents were gone on vacation. You and Topper pulled into your driveway and Topper started too say something but before he could you got out and slammed the door making Topper follow you up the steps too your door.

You unlocked the door and made your way into your house with Topper following you and shutting the door. "Baby please I'm sorry" he said sweetly hugging you. "Topper just don't okay I'm not in the mood" you said still mad. "I know baby just- just let me make it up too you please" he said and you just nodded not really knowing what he had in mind. You picked you up and carried you upstairs too your room and layed you on your bed. He hovered over you and kissed you hard. You kissed back and he trailed his kissed down your neck leaving marks. He took of your bikini top leaving you topless. His hard traveled into your shorts and he pushed a finger into you. He was still kissing you and you were struggling too kiss back because boy did he know how too use his hands. His kisses trailed down your body as he took his hand out of your shorts and unbuttoned your shorts and pulled them and your bikini bottoms down at the same time leaving you completely naked as he spread your legs open you felt the cold air hit your heat that was already so wet. "Just relax baby you deserve it" he said as he licked a long strip of your heat causing you too hum in pleasure. He then started too suck your clit. "Oh" you moaned out and he kept licking and sucking. "You like that baby?" He asked as he looked up too you still rubbing you. "Fuck yes Babe" you basically screamed out because of the pleasure. You felt a knot in your stomach as Topper was just going to town on you. You felt your orgasm coming. "Fuck yes right there baby right there" you screamed out and Topper obeyed. Your eyes rolled back into your head and your toes curled as pleasure took over you. You came and Topper licked it all up. Your legs were now shaking as Topper made his way too lay beside you. "Thank you that was-that was amazing" you said looking at Topper. "Don't thank me babe I told you I would make it up too you" he said. "I'm sorry for getting mad at you" you said pulling the cover over you. "Don't be babe you had every right too get mad it's just that you make me crazy sometimes but I love you" he said kissing you on the cheek. "And I love you" you said as you kissed his cheek.

________________________________

Hey guys hope you like this part of the smut/fluff series!! Love you and as always requests are open!!!! 💓
Also more smut/fluff coming soon!! :)