JJ | fights.

"What the hell is wrong with you" JJ yelled at you. "JJ he offered me a job, a very good paying job ok? I need the money you know that" you said. JJ was furious about you taking a job that Topper Thornton had given you too clean his house every week for 100 each time I clean it. "I don't give a shit okay your not working for him. Do you know what they do too us?" He yelled. "I know J but I need the money I'm sorry" you said. "Yeah whatever your a whore anyway" JJ said with no remorse. You were taken back at what he had called you. He had never said anything like that too you before. "What" you said in disbelief. "You heard me you whore" he said stepping closer too you. Tears fell down your face. "How could you say that too me so-" before you could finish his hand met your face. "Shut the hell up oh my god" he said so calmly that it made you sick. You ran into the bathroom and vomited in the toilet. You walked back into the room too see him smoking a blunt on your bed. "Get out" you said sternly. "What?" He asked. "Get the hell out of my house" you said trying too stay calm. "No" he said smirking at you. If he wasn't going too leave then you were. You grabbed a bag and shoved some clothes in the bag. "Where are you going?" He said easing up. You stayed quiet. "Hello I'm talking too you" he said getting mad again. He grabbed your face and turned it towards him "look at me when I speak too you" he said. "I'm leaving" you said grabbing your bag and walking towards the door. But were soon stopped by him grabbing your hand and jerking you back to him. "Why" he said confused. "You-you hit me and said horrible things too me" you said tears falling down your face. "If you loved me you wouldn't leave me" he said smiling but not a happy smile. "If you loved me you wouldn't hit me or say those things too me" you said. "Ok then leave. See how long you last without me" he said. "Gladly" you said walking too your car and leaving without saying another word.