Rafe | One day.

Rafe was your boyfriend of two years but he recently started too do drugs as in cocaine and it's really took a toll on him. He treats you bad which he never used too do that but you tried too get him too stop but he always relapsed and you did get mad when he did but you never took it out on him because you knew it would just make things worse.

**

You were at the grocery store when you got a phone call from your boyfriend Rafe. "Hey babe-" he cut you off. "Baby I really n-need you right now can you please come home" you said crying into the phone. "Yes I'm on my way" you said as you ran too your car and went straight home too your house.

You pulled into the driveway and went into the house to find Rafe asleep on the couch you went over too him and shook him a bit. "Rafe, rafe wake up" you said as he hummed and opened his eyes and sat up. He pulled you down onto his lap and it was now dark out side. "What's wrong" you said playing with his hair and he laid you down and he layed his head onto your chest. "My dad he's sending me too rehab" he said as your breath hitched in your throat at the thought of being away from Rafe. "What?" You questioned hoping you'd heard that wrong. "My dad he said I have too get clean if I want too take over the family business and he said if I don't he'll take you away from me and I know that sounds crazy for him to take you away from me but I-I don't know what he's capable of you know and I can't be without you I mean I don't even know how I'm gonna get through rehab but I'm going too because I love you y/n I do I love you so much" he said as you teared up. "I love you Rafe I love you so much and I'll come visit you every chance that I get I promise you" you said as he looked up at you as you were now crying. "Hey baby no please don't cry because if you cry I'll cry" he said. "I'm sorry I just I don't wanna be without you Rafe I don't know if I can be without you" you said as he looked at you with tears brimming in his eyes now. "I know babygirl I know. It's gonna be hard for me too I mean you remember that time my dad wanted me too go on that business trip with him but we had too come back earlier because I missed you" he said as you laughed a little thinking back too the memory which made a smile speed across his face. "Good times" you said laughing as tears rolled down your face. "How about we go on the patio and look at the stars" he said you nodded in agreement and made your way outside with him and you both layed in a lawn chair with your head on his chest he held onto you for dear life. "You know one day we're gonna be married and we're gonna have two dogs, a German shepherd and a toy poodle because those are your favorite and we're gonna have date night every Saturday night but no kids because you know we both hate kids" he said and you laughed. "I can't believe you remembered everything Rafe" you said smiling at him and he did the same back as you looked into his eyes. "One day, definitely sooner than later I'm gonna make your name y/n y/m/n Cameron" he said beaming. You laughed and nodded in agreement. "I can't wait" you said leaning into kiss him, it was slow but passionate. " I love you y/n" he said pulling away. "I love you Rafe" you said.

________________________________

Thank you guys so much for 3k reads it means the world. I love you guys so much! Please give me requests I'm kinda running out of ideas so please request!! Can you guys please comment and tell me if requests are like automatically open or if I have too open them because I'm not sure how that works but yeah or you could just comment a request of yours just please comment and let me know!! 🤍