JJ/ Rafe | fights | pt.3 | SMUT

You and Rafe were on your way too your house since your parents were out of town for a while. "So you wanna be friends with benefits" he asked breaking the silence. "Yeah sure" you agreed. "God your so hot you know that" he said looking at you and you just smiled as you moved your hand too his thigh. He looked at you as your hand kept going further and further up his thigh and your hand landed on his dick as you felt it grow through his shorts, you looked at him too see him blushing slightly trying too focus on the road. "Pull over" you told him and he looked at you confused. "Why" he asked. "Because I wanna help you out" you said and he finally understood what you meant and he immediately pulled over and scooted his seat back that way you would have room. He pulled his shirt off and pulled his shorts and underwear down and his hard length sprung out. "Damn your way bigger than JJ" you said and he laughed. You gripped his length and licked the pre cum off his tip and started too go down more and he let out a few moans but you continued too go down as his moans got louder. He held your hair back into a ponytail as you kept sucking. You felt him twitch in your mouth and you knew he was close. "I'm gonna cum" he moaned out. Soon enough you felt his cum fill your mouth up. "Wow thank you I've never been sucked like that before" he said making you laugh a little. "Ride me" he said and you looked at him questionably. "Are you sure I mean we're literally in your truck beside the road Rafe" you said. "I'm sure come on I wanna feel you" he said and you nodded and took off your shorts and climbed over and straddled him and once you get settled he pushed his member in you and you both let out a moan as he did so. You kissed him slowly as you moved your hips up and down and you were moaning and struggling too kiss back. "Rafe" you moaned into the kiss as your hands tugged at the tips of his hair. "God baby keep going just like that" he said grunting a little as he gripped onto your hips guiding you. "Rafe I'm gonna cum" you moaned out going faster. "Me too babe" he moaned out. "Ahhh omg" you moaned out feeling yourself reach your climax. "Mhmmm" Rafe moaned as you felt him cum inside of you. You climbed back over too your seat and put your panties and shorts back on so you are fully clothed and now so was Rafe. "That was really good definitely the best I've ever had" he said as he started driving. "Me too my legs are shaking and they never done that" you said as he glanced too your legs. "Dang babe JJ must not be doing it right then" he said chuckling. "He's only 5 inches" you said unimpressed. "Only 5? I'm like 10" Rafe said. "Geez no wonder you rearranged my insides" you said laughing a little. "I like you y/n" he said smiling while pulling into your driveway. "I like you too Rafe" you said. "I'll meet you tomorrow at the pier" he questioned and you quickly nodded and made your way into your house as you thought about what just happened.

________________________________

Hey guys I hope you like it a lot of you requested a part three so here it is!! Love you guys please do more requests I can do just about anything you ask for so please do! I love u thank you for all the reads it means so much!! 💓