Rafe | Barrys little sister pt.2 | SMUT

You and Rafe had hung out almost everyday since the day you went to that party with him and you'd really never been happier. Everyone was shocked that you were with Rafe but you saw a different side of Rafe then the one everyone else saw.

**

You were lying on your bed with Rafe laying with his head on the stomach fiddling with the bottom of your crop top. Your brother wasn't home yet and you and Rafe were alone. You raised up and so did Rafe. You leaned into kiss him and he immediately kissed back, the kiss quickly deepened and you were straddling him and grinding into his hard erection through his pants and he was letting out soft moans into the kiss. He layed him down and he was hovering over you as he kissed you and his hand trailed down your stomach and into your shorts as he rubbed you through your panties. "Rafe don't tease" you said and he laughed and moved your panties too the side and started too directly rub your heat. "Just like that" you moaned out and he started going faster and you felt a knot forming in your stomach. "Come on baby cum for me" he said and you came all over his fingers. He took his hand out and sucked the cum off his fingers. "Rafe I want you please" you pleaded. "What about your brother" he said. "He's not home" you said and Rafe continued too pull your clothes off and his too and before he pulled the covers over you two and you looked at him confused. "In case your bother does burst in I don't want him too see us naked" he said and you giggled a little while Rafe put on the condom and pushed into you. "Oh Rafe" you moaned. "God baby so tight and wet just for me" he moaned. Suddenly the door swung open. "Hey y/n where's" Rafe stopped immediately and Barry looked at Rafe on top of you and quickly shut the door. "Holy fuck" Rafe panicked puttin his clothes back on you and you did the same. You two eventually got up ten courage too walk out and Barry was sitting on the couch and when he saw Rafe he quickly got up and walked over too him grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. "You think it's okay to get with my sister just to leave her huh? I've heard about your reputation with girls country club" Barry said threateningly. "Barry stop and let him go" you said and he let him go. "And you, what the fuck are you doing are you trying too get pregnant" Barry yelled and Rafe stepped in front of you protecting you. "Hey man don't yell at her like that" Rafe said and Barry laughed shaking his head. "Oh now you gonna be all protective over her" he said. "Your just here too bang her Rafe so fucking leave and don't come back" Barry said and your heart dropped at the thought of Rafe leaving you. "No barry I won't fucking leave because I love her" Rafe said and you looked at him in shock. He loved you? You thought too yourself. "Yea okay. Let me hear of you hurting her in anyway and it'll be the end of you country club" Barry said storming out. "You handled that well" you said and laughed and Rafes hands wrapped around you waist and he hugged you tightly. "Thank you" he said. "You- you love me" you asked and Rafe looked at you worriedly but really he was just worried about you leaving him from him saying he loved you. "No- I mean yes I do I just don't wanna scare you away" he said. "I love you too" you said and he smiled and kissed you passionately. "I love you" he said again. "I can't stop saying it. I love you, I love you, I love you" he said making you giggle. "And I love you" you said tapping his nose and he smiled at you.

________________________________

Wait two updates in one day? That's kinda crazy not gonna lie but you guys deserve it. I love you guys so much!
This idea was from SavannahMeyers4