Rafe | Barry's little sister

You were Barry's little sister, he'd taken care of you since you were about 5 years old when your parents left the two of you and soon enough he'd gotten into selling drugs. It's been about 11 years since your parents left and you were now 16. Barry tried too keep you away from the people who bought off of him but 1 year ago he failed and some crazy coke addict came in and stabbed you because you couldn't sell him anything because you stayed away from the drugs. Barry had asked you if you wanted too press charges on the guy because it was totally up too you, you said no and as always Barry said you were kind for your own good but you'd never believed him when you said that, you just believed that you need too be kind and spread positivity.

**

You were lying on the couch watching tv waiting for Barry too come back so he could take you out too but some food for the house since you all were when someone burst through the door causing you too jump up. "Barry!" The tall blonde and quite handsome guy yelled. "Um hi" you said and he whipped around too look at you, you felt small under his gaze for some reason. "Hey is Barry here and who are you" he said sounding panicked and you looked into his eyes which were blood shot and his hands were all shaky. He was high. You knew because Barry did the same things when he got high. "No I'm sorry he went out and I'm y/n Barry's sister" you said. "Oh I'm Rafe Cameron" he said and you nodded looking him up and down. "Do you need help, you dont look so good" you said and he laughed a little. "Thank you" he said sarcastically. "Oh-no I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that I mean you look really good a little too good- but Um I- you just look distraught" you said stuttering a lot and he looked and you and smiled and you blushed deeply. "Yeah I just got into a fight with my dad" he said and you nodded but saw the cuts on his face. Did his dad hit him? You wondered. "I can clean up those cuts if you want me too I wouldn't want them too get infected" you said and he nodded. "Yeah sure" he said and you got up and went into the bathroom and got a wash cloth as he stood there watching you, you turned around too try and reach his face but he was too tall. "Here let me help you" he said and grabbed your waist and lifted you onto the bathroom sink and stood between your legs. "Oh thank you" you said and you concentrated on cleaning his cuts. "So what happened too your face" you blurted out. "I got into a fight with those dirty pouges" he replied and you stiffened at his words because you were obviously a pouge. "Oh" you muttered lowly. "I'm sorry I know your a pouge and I didn't mean your dirty because your not it's just they are and I'm sorry" he repeated. "It's okay but I'm all done" you said and slid off of the sink. "Thank you" he said and you muttered a small your welcome. "Hey there's a party tonight at the boneyard if you'd like too come" he asked. "Uh yeah sure thanks for the invite" you said and he nodded. "When you get there just come find me" he said and you nodded and he left and drove away on his bike.

You were now on your way too the party, you had somehow managed too sneak past Barry without him questioning you like always. You had a Jeep and it was pretty nice car but it took you forever too save up too afford it since you were in the working class. You pulled up and got out and the music was blasting. You weaved through the crowd and saw JJ and John B handing out beers. You walked over too talk to them. "Hey guys" you greeted and they smiled. "Hey y/n can't believe you came, we always invite and you never do" JJ said. "Well someone else invited me and I had nothing better too do since I was off work" you replied. "You wanna drink" John B asked. "No thanks" you said and someone poked you on the shoulder. You turned too see Rafe standing there with a drink in his hand. "Hi" he said a little loud so you could hear him over the music. "Hey" you said. "You wanna go dance" he asked and you nodded and went too dance with him while JJ and John B looked at you in shock. They absolutely hated Rafe Cameron and Rafe hated them. "Are you having fun" Rafe asked twirling you around. "Yeah I am are you" you questioned looking him in the eye. "Yeah best time I've had in a while" he said and you leaned in to kiss him and he quickly kissed back. You both pulled away. "I really like you y/n and I'm not just saying it, I mean it you seem so different but in the best way" he said making you smile. "I like you too Rafe" you said and his phone started too ring. He answered it. "Dad I told you they are on back order they'll-" he stopped talking. "He just hung up on me" Rafe told you and you laughed a little. "You and him still fighting" you asked and he nodded. "I'm sorry I really hate too but this short but I should probably get home before I make him even more mad but can I get your number" he asked and you quickly nodded and gave him your number and he kissed your cheek and left.

You were now home lying on the couch, soon after Rafe left the party so did you. "Where did you go too" Barry questioned sitting on a chair. "A party'" you replied and he looked at you shocked. " a party? Y/n went to a party" he asked laughing a little know you had never really been too a party before, you were a good kid and never got into drugs or even drinking. "I just went because someone invited me" you said and he looked at you smiling. "Who invited my lil sis" he asked. "Rafe Cameron" you replied. "What y/n not him, he's bad news okay" he said and you laughed. "Well I like him, he's the first guy I've liked in ages" you said and he shook his head. "Your too kind for your own good" he said and went too his bedroom and soon after that you'd fallen asleep.

________________________________

Hey guys I hope you like this, this request is from @SavannahMeyers4 !! Thank you so much for this idea💕

Also.... pt.2?