Topper | why do you do this?

You and Topper had been dating for almost a year now but no one knew which is crazy because your probably thinking how or why does someone keep that a secret. Well the answer is pretty simple actually, Topper was embarrassed of you even though you were a kook like him so you never could really understand what the issue was but you never pushed for answers because you didn't wanna make him mad at you so you never mentioned it until one day.

"So I was thinking" you said looking at Topper as he came too sit down beside of you on the couch. "Thinking what" he said smiling at you. "We should go out this weekend" you said as his face dropped. "Babe you know we can't risk-" you cut him off. "Top please we nev-" he then cut you off. "No the answer is no we can not" he said getting a little mad. You teared up a little as you were confused why Topper never wanted too be seen with you.

"Topper" you said quietly. "What" he said still mad at you. "What did I do" you said sadly. "What do you mean babe" he said confused. "You never want too be seen with me I-I just don't get it Top" you said honestly. "It's nothing I just like low key relationships I've told you this" he said looking back at the TV. "What about Sarah?" You said getting angry because you knew he was lying. "What about Sarah" he said chuckling lightly. "You never wanted too keep your relationship a secret with her" you said looking at him. "That's different" he said trying too convince you. "How is it different Topper? Tell me how it's any different." You yelled. "Because your-" you cut him off. "I'm what Topper I'm what!" You screamed. "Nothing" he said calming down too sit on the couch. "What I'm not good enough for you am I? I'm not Sarah" you said in a slight whisper. "No no your definitely not" he said. "What's that supposed too mean" you said looking at him confused. "I don't wanna hurt your feelings y/n" he sighed. "What is it?" You said pushing him. "You just I mean your pretty but your not Sarah pretty ya know? My friends they wouldn't like-" you cut him off. "What" you said tears filling your eyes. "I know you see it y/n your just not" he trailed off. "Why do you do this too me Topper? We were together for a year and you tell me I'm not as pretty as Sarah what the hell is wrong with you" you yelled. "Look I love you though" he said trying too cheer you up. "No no no you don't get out" you said and he didn't even object. Wow what a douche you thought as you cried.