#17 | Topper | SMUT

17: Them showing up at your house because they are horny. (18+)

**

You were lying in bed watching your tv, you were texting back and forth with your boyfriend Topper until he randomly quit texting you which you didn't think much of because maybe he had just fallen asleep like he did lots of times before. You were almost asleep when you heard a light tapping noise on your window, you slowly went over and moved the curtain a little the side to show you boyfriend Topper sitting on the roof outside of your window. You quickly opened it too let him in. He climbed info the window and you stood back a little while he shut it for you. He turned around and you were about to ask what he was here for but he kissed you cutting you off before you could even speak. He eventually pulled away leaving the two of you breathless. "Babe what are you doing here" you asked softly. "I want you baby" he said and your sleepy mind couldn't comprehend exactly what he meant. "What" you asked confused. "I'm horny baby" he said and you nodded finally understanding. "Babe I'm tired-" he cut you off. "I'll do all the work just lay down babe" he said and you did, you took all your clothes off and went to lay down. Topper took his clothes off and climbed on top of you kissed you and your lips then slowly trailed down your neck leaving hickeys everywhere he could. "Topper stop it's to hard to cover them" you whined really just wanting him too continue because at this point you were soaking wet. "That's good because then everyone will know that you are mine" he said and he went further down your body, he placed a kiss on each nipple then he started to suck on them also leaving hickeys on them. You whimpered a little trying not too moan. Next thing you knew Toppers head was between your legs kissing down you thigh, his lips finally meeting with your wet center and he absolutely devoured it. "Topper" you moaned out pulling on his hair. "What baby" asked coming up for a second before he dived back in. "You make me feel so good" you moaned out and that boosted his ego so much. "I do" he asked them continued. "Yes baby yes" you moaned feeling a knot form in your stomach. "Top I'm gonna cum" you said cutting yourself off with a moan. "Cum in my mouth baby" he said and you did just that. As you were coming down from your high Topper was lining himself up with your hole. "You ready baby" he asked sweetly. "Yes" you replied. He slowly pushed himself into you but quickly speeded up, in no time he was groaning at how wet you were and how good it made him feel and you were moaning from how good he made you feel. He had your hands pinned above your head as he was stroking deeply inside of you. "Right there, right there" you practically screamed out as Topper hit your g-spot over and over bringing you closer too cumming. "Awh am I hitting your spot baby" he teased but you didn't even care you just nodded as another knot formed in your stomach, you clenched around him and he knew you were gonna cum. "Are you gonna cum" he asked and you nodded. "Oh my god" you moaned out cumming all over his dick. He was still stroking deep into, soon enough you felt his load filling you up and he collapsed on top of you. "I love you so much" he said and he kissed your cheek. "I love you" you said and you both fell asleep while he was still inside of you.

________________________________

Hey guys I feel like this definitely isn't my best work but I'm not too good at writing smut but I'm trying my best because you all deserve that, anyways, yall are gonna think I am insane when I say this but, Ward is hot. Period. He is a dilf for sure, and yes I am aware of what he done in the show but honey he could still hit it any day of the week so...Ward imagines? 😂. But thank you for all the reads and I love you guys and yes I am still working on the ideas I know I took a two day break but I'm back and ready to write all day long.